02

Harry's POV

Can someone just shut that baby up? I stirred as the cries went on. Oh shit, Louis! I quickly shot up. Louis was protectively wrapped around my arms. I furrowed my eyebrows. He's crying, with his eyes closed? He must be having a nightmare. I've never seen a child so young having nightmares before.

I hugged him tighter to my chest trying to get him to be quiet. "Ssh baby, it's okay." I said craddling him in my arms. He didn't stop though, he kept constantly stirring and crying. I've heard that when a child cries you sing to them for them to calm down.

I took a huge breath like that was going to be the last breath for a while.

"Isn't he lovely,

isn't he wonderful,

isn't he precious,

less than one minute old." His cries were quieting down, but he was still sniffling and stirring.

"And I never thought,

that love we be,

Isn't he lovely as she

Isn't he lovely made from love." I finished off, I looked down at wide awake Louis. He was looking at me with those big blue eyes of his. His face was tear stained.

"Me hungwy." He said rubbing his tummy. I lightly chuckled. I looked at the time beside my bed, it read "8:43 am"

I sighed getting up walking up holding Louis and positioning him on my hips. I walked downstairs with a jumpy Louis. This kid must be hungry. Can't even imagine the last time he ate. I set him on a baby seat Eleanor brought yesterday so he can eat properly.

I sware, I think that girl bought the whole baby aisle. I dragged him along with the chair into the kitchen to keep an eye on him. The baby food were safely still placed in the bag. I took this jar thing that read baby milk. Now what's this.?

I read the instructions on it. Ugh, to difficult, I put the can back. I rummaged through the bags and found millions of gerber. This seems easier. I pulled the the tap off and grabbed a spoon walking to Louis.

"You want Gerber?" I asked scooping some on the spoon and shoving it into his tiny mouth that was already open for me to feed.

He devoured the whole thing in less than 3 minutes. I can't even imagine what this little boy has been through. The only question I have is 'Why could someone abandon this little guy? he's so adorable.

"Me want more." He said looking at me with pleading eyes. "I guess I can give you some bananas." I said standing up from the chair I was seating in and grabbed a mini banana. I grabbed a spoon as we.

Louis clapped his cute little chubby hands together excited. His eyes sparked as he saw the banana I was holding in my hand. "I want." He said reaching up for it. I silently laughed. 

"Here." I said sliding the spoon along the banana to gather some up. I haven't even checked if he has any teeth yet. I don't want him swallowing it whole and chocking probably in an instant. Calm your curls Harry, don't jinx it.

"Open mouth, wide for me." I said doing airplane noise as the spoon approached his wide mouth. He giggled when he finally swallowed the banana. He cam closer to me with his hands reaching forward to me.

Me thinking he's coming for a hug, he snatches the banana from my hand. "Hey! That's cheating! I wasn't even ready!." I protested crossing my arms over my chest pouting at the smiling Louis. I guess there is now two babies in the house.