epilogue

// IT'S MY BDAY, IM 16 //

I was about to post this but it all deleted so 2nd time I write this..
-

harry tried flattening his suit with his palm, nervously he let ruffling Hus hair as well.

he soon stopped once he heard the soft music play and the door creaking open causing him to turn to where stood a smiling ruby.

"fuck" he whispered eyeing ruby walking up the aisle with her arms wrapped around liam's arm.

she said that she has completely lost contact with her family, so her family isn't here to share this beautiful moment with her.

harry's eyes widened once he saw the big Jesus statue in front of him, realizing that be just swore in front on him.

"shit sorry- wait fuck-" the priest glared at him causing him to just shut his mouth.

(skips the whole ceremony bc boring af )

"ruby poopface, do you except harry as your husband?"

"I do "

"harry styles, do you except ruby as your wife?"

"I do."

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss now"

-

louis was seating down in a chair not enjoying the party at all.

he didn't feel comfortable in what he's wearing, he'd rather wear a dress so he can let his little legs free, but no. They had to be hidden by an ugly black material

louis disliked the pants but he despised the color more. he thinks black is a sad color, he doesn't like sad. he'd rather wear happy colors, the bright and vibrant colors.

he touched the black rough fabric with a frown.

"louis?"

louis jumped up at the voice. He looked up to see harry and ruby holding hands, ruby with a fake smile on.

"ruby and I are married! she's your step mom but that's ugly, you can call her mom." harry said not realizing how blunt his words sounded.

"ok daddy."

"are you enjoying the party princess?" ruby said with a teasing tone, amused at the uncomfortable louis.

"yes mommy"

fin

AHA JK ILL POST INFO ABOUT THE SEQUEL LATER

SORRY ITS LATE BUT WATTPAD WAS BEING A BITCH

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !! ❤