07

// dedicated to @ThatGirlWritesBooks idk your user is cute (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

louis' outfit is on the side :) //

-

as soon as we arrived home louis asked if he can change into the pink dress i bought him. i didnt bother giving him a response since he was already to his way to the bedroom with the bag in his hand.

i followed along to help him in the dress because i know he will get lost and tangled in a dress.

"there you go buddy" i said giving him a quick spin. "wait hold on." i got up from the bed making my way to the closet. a few years ago my sister gemma brought her baby girl with her to visit me. their stay was very much appreciated. but the point is that she forgot a little bag with bows and headbands.

and i just happen to like the pink lacy bow that would perfectly match louis' dress. I clipped it on a couple of strands of louis' hair.

''much prettier!!" he twirled in his new dress with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"woah harry what the fuck did you do to him?"

"i know you've always wanted a girl but that doesnt mean you have to dress him up in dresses."

i turned around to meet niall and liam with confuse gazes staring at lou. i sent them a hard glare. ''i'll be right back lou." i waited for him to give me a nod before i pushed the two idiots out of my room.

I explained to them everything that happened while we went shopping. niall gave me a nod but liam still looked confused.

"maybe it's just a phase. it doesnt mean anything. he'll get over this in a week." liam said with a shrug.

"how can you even fucking say that? maybe this isnt a phase. li, this is him and i support him, and if you dont then you can walk yourself out of my house." i said pointing to the exit.

he hesitated and sighed. "i support him." he lowly whispered. i smiled and gave his back a pat. "good boy." he swatted my hand away from him playfully making me laugh.

"so have you questioned him?" niall asked after a few more minutes. i looked at him confused. "about what?"

''if he's gay? like to make sure." liam butted in also wanting to be part of this conversation.

"are you guys crazy? he's a two year old kid!! he probably doesnt even know what that means!" i explained.

"lets just go in and ask him, you never know." i nodded my head in agreement after a few minutes.

we walked in on louis fluffing up his dress. "c'mere lou." i motioned him to sit on my lap. he oblige almost instantly.

"so lou, we were wondering if-"

"do you like it up the ass?" liam said making my eyes widen. "LIAM!! get out." i huffed angrily looking at him. he looked down slowly nodding.

he exited without a word. i looked at niall intently. he raised his arms up in surrender also leaving the room to only leave me and louis.

"-up the um ass?" louis asked. "nono dont say that lou, just nevermind. do you want some ice cream? i have ice cream."

he nodded his head in a cute way. "yes dada please."

i pressed a kiss to louis forehead gently setting him on the ground.