13

// I like it when you guys vote, it makes me happy knowing ppl enjoy my writing, ily ❤ //

-

"how could you be so stupid? you just ruined my whole plan!!" tim said trying to keep quiet so the guards won't over hear him.

the girl in front showed no fear at the furious man in front of her.

"It was wrong yes. but his happiness was annoying the shit out of me. he doesn't deserve to be happy, not after what he has done."

"I understand. but now because of your bratty mouth, it will be a lot harder for you to get in harry's house."

she rolled her eyes at him examining her nails.

"its taking everything in me to not bang your forehead on this table." he said through gritted teeth.

she carelessly shrugged picking at the dirt under her nails.

"listen. I want that kid dead more than anything. just chill, this will work. trust me. we just have to be patient and let his memory with me become blurry"

it was now tim rolling his eyes muttering a 'whatever' under his breath.

-

1 year later

harry

"louis!! come pick up your toys." I exclaimed looking at the almost 4 year old watching tv.

he shook his head going back to watching the tv.

I huffed in annoyance. "fine I guess I'll have to throw them out." I sighed playfully picking up a doll by the leg.

though louis thought I was actually being serious.

"nooo" he quickly turned off the tv and stomped towards me. he yanked the toy from my hands hugging it close to his chest.

he looked up at me giving me a glare. I raised my hands up in surrender chuckling shortly after.

louis soon started to pick up the mess of toys in the living room, I hummed in satisfaction once it was back to being clean.

"good boy! you know what good boys get?" I asked, he turned shaking his head.

"cookies!!" I said with excitement. he cheered attempting to jump up so I can carry him.

I picked him up setting him on my hip.

"what kind do you want princess?" I asked showing him the various of cookies we have.

he tapped his chin cutely, thinking.

"I think I'll have chocolate chips today." I nodded handing him two of the cookies. grabbing myself one as well.

he devoured his cookies making me scold him for eating them to fast. he just giggled fixing the bow clipped onto his hair.

the bell went off signaling that someone is at the door. I frowned. I wasn't really expecting anyone.

I shrugged, maybe its niall coming back for his phone. that boy forgets everything here.

I put louis down, telling him to go wash his hands giving his bum a pat making him giggle all the way to the bathroom. I smiled fondly before opening the door.

"hello, im ruby. im your new neighbor and I wanted to say hi."

-

yikes

in the beginning is tim having a conversation with someone, js if you were confused.

-kiki