But honestly, I felt like she was. I was really stressed yesterday from the meeting with Mr. Stark. After I left, I decided to go to work for a few hours. I didn't want to go home with Damien on my mind, so I worked my thoughts away at the office until I couldn't stand it anymore and then I went home.

As soon as I stepped foot through the door she had practically pounced on me. I wasn't feeling it last night as well, I was just genuinely not in the mood, but I wasn't in the spirit to tell her no either.

''Totally, yeah, I'm definitely overreacting. Sorry to bother you with my feelings Steven.'' She said, sarcastically of course. I sighed again, groaning on the inside.

''Look honey, I really don't want to fight with you. I'm sorry, okay? I love you. Can we just make up and have a nice day together?'' I pleaded. She turned the shower on, stripping down and climbing into it.

''Can't,'' She said, pulling the shower curtain closed, ''I'm spending the day with Suzanne.''

''Oh really?'' I asked tiredly.

''Yup,'' She answered. ''Can you close the door on your way out,'' She said.

I just shook my head, exiting the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I really didn't feel like fighting, so I wasn't about to go back and forth with her. I wanted to end the argument and it was very clear to me that she didn't.

I didn't have anything to do, and I didn't feel like staying home all day today. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt out of our closet before heading to the bathroom downstairs.

I took a quick shower and put the fresh clothes on. She was gone by the time I got out of the shower. I grabbed my jacket and car keys off of the hook, locking the door as I left the house.

When I got in my car, I sat there for a few minutes. I could go spend the day with Garreth since apparently her day revolved around plans with Suzanne. But that would involve a possible run-in with her and I know she'll cause a scene.

As lovely a person as Mariana is, she has her faults.

Everyone does.

Once I turned my cars engine on, letting it heat up for a minute, I decided to drive in the direction of Harrison's house. He's never busy.

Being a trust-fund baby billionaire, you really have nothing to do with your days but sleep. Yet when night rolls around, you're a local to all the bars and clubs within a ten mile radius.

I'm not judging him. I would never judge any of my friends. People are who they are. We all have different paths to walk. A laughter filled sigh left my lips, my car coming to a halt at a red light. The thought that violated my brain, jumped to the front of my mind.

Why was my path leading me back to Damien?

The light flickered to green, I let my feet tap the gas pedal. My hand wavered above my dashboard before I decided against calling Harrison to notify him of my arrival.

I parked my car on the curb next to his condo. Grabbing the spare key to his house from my glove-compartment box I got out of my car, clicking the lock button on my keys.

I made my way to his front door, unlocking it and stepping in to enter the security code into the alarm pad. I took my jacket off, placing it on a hook near the door.

My feet moved me in the direction of the heavily stocked bar, in his built in man-cave.

I came here to get drunk.

Turning a sharp corner I nearly bumped into the owner of the house himself.

''Where are you headed?'' I asked out of curiosity. He was dressed in a gray suit, a blue dress shirt beneath that with suave black dress shoes.