IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

So..........I haven't updated any of my stories or even been on this account in about a year. Looking back at a lot of my writing on this account......I'm noticing how cringe worthy most of my writing was. I created a new account this year and I'm calling it....

@Empress-Of-Alpacas

I Started writing a story that I've been thinking about for a while now. It's called The Dead Zone. It's a dystopian story about a nuclear fallout. This is a story with my own characters and story line. I'm very excited about this story and have some HUGE plans for this story. I'm going to leave this account for the fandom and Aphmau stories. I'm actually planning on writing an Aphmau Boyfriend Scenarios and Imagines story because I don't see a lot of preferences for these lovable characters. I will be taking requests for these scenarios and if you want, I can write you a oneshot or preference. I'm also really excited for this story. But the BIG story I'm working on is on my other account

Empress-Of-Alpacas.

I would really appreciate if you guys would check it out. Unfortunately I  have decided to stop writing this particular story. I'm sorry if any of ya'll were wanting more of the story. But to be honest I've ended it in a good place for now.  I'll leave the rest to your imaginations. Again, I'm sorry to any of you who wanted to see more into the story. Honestly I started to run out of ideas. So yeah........

An other thing.......................I've been thinking about this for awhile now. We'll call this.....The Wattpad Name Reveal....thing.

So ya'll know my wattpad name is BethBeauty. But that obviously isn't my real name. I don't actually call myself Beth either. My actual name is Elizabeth.....but I like to go by Izzy. Unusual but I have my reasons. So....yeah. That's my name. To be honest I went by Beth when I was in kindergarten but droped the name once I was six. I don't really consider my name to be Elizabeth either. I'm a true Izzy proud and strong. Fight me. Just kidding....Unless ya'll actually wanna fight. XD Once I get more support from the wattpad community I might just do a face reveal and talk a little but about myself as a person.  But yeah. 

My name is Izzy, Check out @Empress-Of-Alpacas and don't forget to vote comment and follow me XD

Just kidding I don't care about dem numbers. Lemme redo dat ending

My name is Izzy, I love ya'll I'd really appreciate if you'd check out my other account and everyone......Stay true and wild.

-Izzy