I'm Who Now?

You can play this song when you visit Hyria or even during this entire chapter

YOUR POV

The journey to Hyria's forest was long and tiring. When Garroth and I finally arrived, she was standing on the edge of the forest. As if she knew we were coming. "Ahh (Y/N). Good to see you again" she said. Garroth looked slightly confused. "Who do you 2 know each other?" I smiled. "She helped me when I was hurt trying to get away from O'kahais" he nodded. "Wait you were in O'kahais? When?" I shrugged. "When I was looking for a place to stay and the Lord didn't like my "attitude" or something" Hyria rolled her eyes. "Well you obviously want something so follow me to my home"

We walked through the endless stretch of green that is the sacred forest until new came to a beautiful wooden house in a clearing.

We followed her inside were she sat us down at the table and lured us some tea. "So what exactly is it that you need?" She asked I told her everything that happened with Aaron and all that. She seemed amused. "Well I told you that you were special." I nodded "yes but-" Hyria cut me off.

"It is time for you to know the truth about who you really are" she said

So I don't think that this is actually true but this is my story and I'll tell it how I want

"Now long ago, there were six friends. Irene The Matron, Shad The Destroyer, Enki and Kul'zac The Keepers, Esmund The Protector and Menphia The Fury. These six people were like none other. They were magiks users of the highest order. They called themselves the divine worriers. Irene helped to stop wars and Esmund fought by her side. Esmund loved Irene but her heart belonged to someone else. Eventually Esmund moved on from Irene and found someone else. He found himself falling for Menphia(in my story Menphia is a girl. Even if Menphia is a male in the actual story) She loved him back and were very happy together. Then Shad went on a rampage. He thought that his friends had betrayed him. He turned into something purely evil.  The 5 of them banded together in a war that lasted a great many years. In the end the 5 remaining divine worriers had defeated Shad. Shortly after this, Irene came to me and told me that she was going into slumber so she could feel what it was like to love again. For she had lost all feeling. A few months after that, the others followed in her lead. But not for the same reasons. They wanted to see what would happen to the world if there were no divine worriers. Esmund ended up in O'kahais. Menphia ended up in (village to your liking). Kul'zac ended up in BrightPort. Enki ended up on an island in the middle of nowhere. Irene ended up in... Phoenix Drop. They don't remember who they are and they don't have the same names. But I can tell you I have encountered most of them in their new lives plenty of times"

I was pretty confused "Hyria,what does this have to do with who we are?" Hyria smiled. "(Y/N), you are Menphia" "W-What?"

Hey guys! I know I said that I would try and post a part every other day but, there is a lot going on in my life right now. I'm so busy with school and barn chores that I barely have enough time to post something like this. But I will keep trying to find the time😊

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth