Our Ship Is Sailing

APHMAU'S POV

When I got home from Bright Port, I went to my house to find all the woman in the village sitting in my kitchen. "Zoey? What's going on?" I asked her confused. Zoey got up quickly. "L-Lord Aphmau. We weren't expecting you until tomorrow." She said. "Yeah well I couldn't wait to come home. Now answer my question" Zoey was silent. "The ladies and Kawaii~Chan are fangirling over Garroth~Kun and (Y/N)~Sama getting together" Kawaii~Chan said stepping in.

I felt my eyes widen. "Garroth and (Y/N)? Yea right. I know he likes her. It's obvious but this is Garroth we're talking about. I mean come on. He would never tell her" Kawaii~Chan shook her head. "Tell that to Zoey~Chan who saw them smooching on the beach. Mekhi~Kun also saw it as Kawaii~Chan understands" I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't miss this opportunity. "Let me in on this fangirling ladies." I said. "Alright" said Donna. "How long do you think we'll have to wait before a wedding?" Asked Donna. I saw a couple ladies thinking. We all placed bets. "Based on the fact that it's Garroth, I bet it will be at least a year" I said. "I believe that based on how forward he was with her tonight, it'll be a couple months" Zoey said. "Well I bet that-" Emmalyn started but was cut off by a knock at the door. I got up to answer it and it was (Y/N).

"Hey sorry to bother you but I think Mekhi left his-" she stopped seeing that every woman from the village except for her was in my kitchen. "Is this like a welcome home party or something?" She asked. We giggled. "No" said Kawaii~Chan. "It's just that our ship is sailing"

LAURANCE'S POV

"Wait you kissed her?" He seemed so happy that it almost made me sick. He nodded squeezing one of my good pillows tightly to his chest. I had told him to tell me about it in my
room. He was sitting on my bed suffocating one of my pillows. "She said yes" he said.
"Yes to what?" He smiled. "(Y/N) is my girlfriend" I was shocked to hear that. "Seriously?" He nodded. I looked over at Dante who had yet to say a word and we both mouthed "Our Ship Is Sailing"

Hey guys! So this chapter was mainly about like the aftermath of Zoey's Fangirlizum. She told Donna. Donna told Kawaii~Chan who told Emmalyn and you know how it goes. I know this was a short chapter and I'm sorry but you're going to have to bare with me. I'm going to try and update everyday but if there is an update that waited longer I apologize in advance. I hope you are enjoying my story so far😊

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth