The Date Part 1

YOUR POV

I was so excited. It Was finally the date with Garroth. Zoey agreed to watch Mekhi for me while I was on the date so I just needed to drop him off at Aphmau's house. I picked up Mekhi and carried him to Aphmau's house. "Are you ready to play with Levin, Malichi and Zoey Mekhi?" I asked him. He giggled and bounced around a little. I knocked on the door and waited until Zoey opened the door. "Hey (Y/N)! Hey Mekhi!" Said Zoey. I smiled. "Thank you so much Zoey. I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes." I sighed. She laughed. "Anything (Y/N)! You know how I just LOVE babies" I laughed with her. "Thanks again Zoey!"

I got home and changed into a blue dress and beige heels. I also grabbed a few of my fav accessories(See pic above) I combed my (H/L) (H/C). "Done. I am ready to go on this date!"

GARROTH'S POV

I felt so nervous. I had never asked a girl out on a date before. I was super brave when it came to combat but not when it came to girls. "Why on earth did she agree to this date?" I asked myself over and over throughout the week. I had an idea of what to do for the date but I would need help setting it up.

I went up to Laurance's room first. "Hey Garroth. What's up?" I paused for a second. "Do I really want to tell him? He will probably make a big deal about it and if I make a complete fool of myself, he'll never let me forget. You know what, Laurance is my best friend. I'm telling him"  "I asked (Y/N) on a date later today but I need your help setting it up. Well you and Dante that is. So uh what do you say" Laurance looked at me in disbelieve. "Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second. YOU asked (Y/N) out on a date?" I nodded regretting telling him.

"Sure man I'll help you" he got up and have me a brotherly slap on the back. "Great" I said "let's find Dante" "Find me for what?" Dante came through the door. As soon as I opened my mouth Laurance started talking. "Garroth asked the new girl (Y/N) out and he needs our help setting it up" Dante just looked at me as if to say Is this guy for real? I nodded. "Okay I'll help" I thanked them and we headed off to the beach.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
LATER
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"done"

YOUR POV

"Knock knock knock" I felt my heart beating in my chest as I yelled downstairs, "coming" "This is it (Y/N). You are now back on the rollercoaster that is love"

Hey guys! Sorry this was a shorter chapter but I promise you that the next one will be longer. After all it is where all the exciting stuff happens ;)

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth