The Date Part 2

YOUR POV

I heard a knock on the door and rushed downstairs. I opened the door to see Garroth sanding there in a white shirt under a blue plaid button down shirt. He held a bouquet of (F/C) roses. "You look beautiful" he said. My heart swelled. He made my heart leap with joy. "Thank you. You look great too"  he smiled at me. "Shall we?" He asked as he held out his arm. "He's such a gentleman when he isn't so shy" I smiled at him taking his arm. "We shall"

He stopped me near the plaza. "Now if we go any farther, your going to have to put this on." He handed me a navy blue bandana. I tied it so it covered my eyes. I trusted him to lead me to where ever it was we were going.

"You can take it off now" he said. I took of the bandana to see a beautiful set up by the beach(see pic) I didn't know what to say. "Oh my gosh Garroth. This is amazing!" I hugged him. We walked down the stairway to the blanket set on the ground.

We talked as we ate dinner. "Well well well. Turns out mr. Serious has a secret sense of humour" I said while giggling. He was actually really fun to be around. He chuckled. "What? I've always had a sense of humour" I laughed "yeah right" He smiled. "There is one more thing" He sighed. "Yes?" He pulled out a radio. "May I have this dance?" He stood up and offered me his hand.
I smiled and accepted. (Que music)

It was like a fairy tale as we glided across the sand. He was an amazing dancer. I rested my head in his shoulder and he smiled. By the end of the song he did something that made it even more like a fairytale. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.

GARROTH'S POV

I had done it. I had kissed (Y/N). What surprised me most was that I felt her kiss back. I felt her arms around my neck as I rested  mine on her waist. When we pulled apart I finally had the courage to ask her. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" She kissed my cheek. "I wouldn't have it any other way" I felt this little burst of happiness bubble up inside me. She made my heart happy.

ZOEY'S POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping tea while holding Mekhi when something caught my eye. I looked put the window to see lanterns  spread out across the beach. When I looked closer I saw a picnic blanket and food. I sighed.
"That looks so romantic" I thought. Then I saw something else. I saw two people making out on the beach. I could recognize that dusty blonde hair anywhere. One of them was Garroth but the second one I had no idea. I looked a little closer and found out who it was.

(Y/N)?!? I looked down at Mekhi. "Look out there. That's mummy and that's Gar-Gar" I said pointing out the window. It's not like he could understand me but still.  "She looks like she's having fun doesn't she?" I said. I watched them run around on the sand and dance until eventually they parted with a goodnight kiss and (Y/N) came to pick up Mekhi. When I opened the door to her I couldn't help but let out all my fangirling. They were so cute together. I just couldn't help it.

GARROTH'S POV

I Came into the guard tower where Dante and Laurance were waiting for me. "Wow did it go?" Asked Laurance. I smiled. "She's a really good kisser"

Hey guys! I has finally updated! I am really happy for you and Garroth! A new couple means a new ship 😊 You should be proud of Garroth because he wasn't a complete nervous recon during your date! I'm starting to run out of ideas so please leave a comment telling me what you would like to see happen next!

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth