She's Pregnant?!?!

GARROTH'S POV

One second she was fine and in my arms.
The next she was on the ground. She just fainted. Without warning. I picked her up(Bridle Style) and carried her to the doctors. Since there was no doctors in Phoenix Drop, I had to take her to Meteli. They did an inspection of her. I was so afraid that she was dying. She is like a thousand years old after all.

I sat in the waiting room for her. When the doctor came out I stood up automatically. "Mr. Ro'meave?" She asked. I nodded. "There's nothing wrong with her" I sighed with relief. She was okay. She wasn't dying. What the doctor said next shocked me completely. She said, "Yeah nothing to worry about. It's just the baby" "Baby? WHOLLY MOTHER OF IRENE IS (Y/N) PREGNANT?" "May I see her" I asked. She nodded.

I followed her down the hall into a room. (Y/N) sat in the bed looking completely shocked. The doctor left us alone and I sat beside the bed.

"(Y/N), are you pregnant?" I asked her. I saw tears forming in her perfect (E/C) eyes. "Y-yes" she said. I kissed her cheek. "How long have you known?" I asked. "I just found out. I-I'm scared" she said

I gently placed my hand on her stomach. "Shhhhh. It will all be okay" I calmed her down but I could tell she was still scared. Plus there was Mekhi. Where would she find the time to take care of both? That's where I come in. I have to be the wonderful man that I am and save the day.

I smiled to myself thinking about it. I was already a father figure to Mekhi and I was pretty sure that I was the father to the new little one. I was positive that I was. But it didn't hurt to ask. "(Y/N), I'm the father right?" I asked. She sat up and started to laugh. "what kind of question is that. I haven't been seeing anyone else. Your the only one I love. Of course your that father" she said between laughs.

My smile grew. When (Y/N) was let out of the doctors, I took her to lunch. I was pretty surprised at how hungry she was. It didn't matter to me though. Over lunch we talked about our future together. Something we did a lot. When we heard someone yelling at someone else. "WHAT DO MEAN YOU MISSED HER. I GAVE YOU A SIMPLE TASK. KILL THE GIRL. AND YOU RETURN TO ME UNSUCCESSFUL?" "I'm sorry. I was going to shoot her but she fainted before I could. Then this blond guy with blue eyes carried her away" the second guy said.

This sounded like something needed to investigated. "I'm going to find out what's going on" I told her. "I'm coming with you" she said. I shook my head. If they try and hurt you, the baby will get hurt as well" she nodded and sat back down.

I got up and crept over to where I hear the yelling. I could only see the second guy. A man in green jury of nine armour, brown hair and green eyes. The one yelling had his back to me. All I could see was what he was wearing and his black hair.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!??" The first guy yelled. "YOUR TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO THAT WAS?"
"Look I couldn't see him clearly enough."
"THAT WAS GARROTH RO'MEAVE. MY LONG LOST BROTHER"

"Z-Zane?" The second guy said. "WHAT NOW?" "He's standing right behind you"
Zane slowly turned around to face me.

"Hello dear brother" Zane started pulling put his long demon like sword. "Long time no see"
I felt pain in my head and my vision started to cloud over. "(Y/N) I muttered before everything went black. The last thing I heard was (Y/N)'s voice calling my name. "Garroth!"

Hey Guys & Gals,
I finally graduated elementary school on June 29. I'm really excited for next year! Also yesterday was Canada day. So if you are Canadian like I am, happy Canada day 🇨🇦

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth