Chapter Three

Previously

"Urgh. Of course it was them they're in love with you, and they just don't get it, that WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS!"

Estelle saw Ricky's face change slowly as he was turning around.

"Haha! Let's get you home Estelle." Ricky said changing the radio. When deep inside he was crushed, he had developed feelings for her, even told his cousin about her who lived in Europe.

"Wait." as Estelle held his shoulder. "Let's go for a ride, I don't wanna go home too early."

Chapter Three

"Thanks for the ride Ricky" Estelle said walking to her shed, she looked back with such a sincere look, "By the way I'm really sorry the way I acted today."

"It's fine, you're still my girl." Ricky said winking and left off. After a ten minute drive on the highway, hardly a busy road with an additional three minutes extended. He stopped at the gas station, Ricky bought some candy just for buying sake and also bought some strawberry lace for Estelle tomorrow.

After that he arrived at the family mansion: his family was part royalty, his grandfather from his father's side was King of Ortabo in Europe near Holland, it's usually quite warm there and their winter is almost like a swinter, the snow looks heavenly but you are able to leave the house without a jacket, just to let you know if you ever go there. The security guards opened the door simultaneously, nodding to welcome him in.

His mother was sitting at the porch she didn't look please, her hair was long and wavy, she had a lime/green eye colour, with a bold appearance almost like Wicked M.

"You do know your cousin is coming soon right?" She said after giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Ricky looked quite shocked, - next time dont be taking my lovely Estelle out and focus on yourself little- my bad, my bad...let's get back to the story.

"Devin's coming over? Why?"he said sitting down with his mother...So many surprises today he said in his head.

"Well he has graduated from school and he doesn't start post-secondary till seven months, and he decided to come and stay with us."

"Does Dad know about this..."

She tapped Ricky's nose, "Of course! They've squashed their problems"

You see back in Ortabo, Ricky's father and his brother wasnt the best of friends always fighting, if his father was good at something his brother had to be better, competition was always with them and now his brother is King, instead of Ricky's father, but we will save that story for a different chapter.

"I'm happy about that...I guess."

Ricky was exhausted from such a long day, said hello to the workers, they reminded him that he would make dinner for the family, then his little princess(younger sister - Chloe) gave him a massive hug and before he went for his nap he decided to watch tv with his little princess.

***

Estelle opened her door to see two rugrats, one going through her pictures and one sitting patiently as if she's giving out information to kill someone.

Estelle dropped her backpack and looked into Madison's eyes with so much anger in her. " I am so tired of you!" Pointing at Madison, then Morgan, "And you! What do you two actually want from me? You try and ruin a great friendship that you are envious of, we're not dating so one of you can have him, but why would he want either one of you?" She kept quiet for a minute looking at the minions frazzled faces. "Why would someone like Ricky want spoilt idiotic brats, who only make themselves happy by hurting others...Now I kindly ask you to get your ass out of my room right now."