Chapter One

❧CHAPTER ONE

Once upon a time,

There was a girl who payed for a crime,

Her mom, step-mum was a gold digger,

She pulled the trigger...

On her Dad.

Rum pu pu pun ,rum pu pu pum - man down.

A song by Rihanna were she kills a guy, is why I am saying Rum pu pu pun ,rum pu pu pum - man down, so sound of the gun basically, just to clear any confusion.

Sorry I ain't too good with rhymes but I'll be your narrator, Mr. Enzymes. Hahaha I'm just playing, keep reading, just call me E. We are going to meet a girl named Estelle, glorious ebony skin, beautiful eyes, an amazing personality and never gives up. She had to leave her hometown once her mother had...you know Rum pu pu pun ,rum pu pu pum - man down. Her wicked step-mom, had two duplicates of herself, Madison and Morgan, the security camera for Wicked M - I cannot stand calling her mom, no step mom is bad as her, I detest her so therefore her name is going to be Wicked M, back to the story. Oh and did I mention? Wicked M and her minions are White while Estelle is from an African-American background. Take a wild guess of what they do to her? Bully her because of her skin tone, treat her like a slave; to remember where they started from...Ignorant fools. They are ignorant, but are sort of "moderate" ..sorta.

Let's lay out Estelle's normal schedule. (School Days)

o 5am - wake up, cleans the house, does the minions chores.

o 6am ~ 8am - Takes a shower, get dressed up, becomes a human clock for them, makes a five star breakfast.

o 9am ~ 2:30pm - SCHOOL.

o 3pm ~ 8pm - Any demand Wicked M wants or spare time

o 8pm ~ 10pm - SPARE TIME.

o 10:10 pm ~ Curfew

If they miss curfew even the minions, there are some serious consequences, I don't know why Wicked M is so tight about time but she does not take it very lightly.

Morning time Estelle is right on schedule, the first day back to school from the Christmas Holiday and the first day for the girls. The minions took the limo because Wicked M is rich as heck because of Estelle's father. While Estelle waited at the bus stop, the bus arrived right on time.

" DON'T WASTE MY TIME, what are you looking at?" Said a woman with a strong heavy african accent.

"Oh I'm sorry..."

Estelle continued talking as she entered the bus.

"I've never really used a bus, but I know I am going to a school called "Calitin Academy High School"?"

"That will be be one dollar, twenty-five cents " the woman replied.

Estelle gave the money and sat at the back, during the bus drive there was a guy always looking back and smiling at her - boy you better put you eyes away before I...achem excuse me.

At the arrival to her school, that boy also came out as well. He realized that she was new so he decided to show her to the office and get her day started, Estelle was so happy but didn't get a chance to find out his name. The problem was...the minions saw them.

As the girls were enjoying their first day, it was fourth block and the girls had English together...Uh oh. Their English teacher asked the minions a question.

"Morgan! What do you think the author meant by her tears was a meaningful ocean?" the English teacher asked.

"She cries a loooooot." said Morgan.