Chapter Two

Previously

"Wow, Estelle, your life is so interesting yet bittersweet, it's such a shame, you see if it was back in- I am saying to much, another time, another place."

"Aha, well I guess, I'll be going..."

"Wait." as he held on to her wrist, "Not even a hug goodbye?"

"Fine..." She gave into a friendly hug and went back home, smiling around doing a twirl like a ballerina, with her fine braids flowing as well. Finishing all of her chores, making two new great friends, her first day was successful and she went to bed in complete happiness.

Chapter Two

*RING RING*

The tired eyes of Estelle was awaken by the dreadful alarm clock, weeks had passed from school and the girls were fitting in just right at school. With the occasion of Wicked M being a bigger pain in the ass than usual only to Estelle, obviously. Bearing in mind an alarm clock has woken her up it also woke up Madison and Morgan as well.

"Estelle!" Madison mutters under he breath, "Where is that stupid little pig?"

"She is so lazy, to simply finish washing my clothes..she just cannot do them!" Morgan said arrogantly.

The maids looked at the minions bicker, feeling so ashamed that Estelle had to deal with all of this.

Estelle got up from her room, placed on her soft purple bed slippers wearily went into the mansion and asked th.pe girls as politely as possible what was the matter, the whole fuss early at 5 am.

"Ohhh you are so annoying, your stupid alarms woke me up from my beauty sleep!" says Morgan

"By the way, you need to stop hanging out with that Ricky boy." Maddison added.

"Oooooh Ricky" they say simultaneously, dreaming about that white boy, I don't even see what's so special about him like, urgh, girls

"And why would I need to do that?" Estelle asked raising her eyebrows.

"Because..." Madison walks forward as Estelle moved backward, "Girls like you" grabbing her palm " Don't work out, with guys like him, that's why he should so be with me!"

Morgan butting in "OR ME!" The minions both enter an argument on who should be with Ricky, and Estelle get the mop and starts her daily morning chores.

"Aye, aye wake me up like 7am and don't forget to clean up my room." the minions both gave an evil wink and went back to their room.

"Madison before you doze off, do you think...Estelle likes Ricky...like like him?"

Madison rose straight up from her queen bed, " There is no way that is possible!" she said furiously..."W..well look at her! Who wants a dirty bitch like her?"

Morgan gasped " Madison! We are ladies of manners, not of dirt like Estelle, besides even if Estelle did like Ricky -"

"Which will never happen."

"Could you stop interrupting me! Anyways, he would never like her, it's that simple."

"Can we go back to bed now?" Madison says as she falls right back to sleep.

Estelle had finish sweeping the big mansion, cleared up Wicked M's office, since she is a messy person, done the chores of the minions. Entered the kitchen and asked the chef for a simple plain meal; as in plain it was not crazy with extravagant flavour but still in gourmet levels she looked at time to see it was time to wake up the minions, one of the maids hinted a little prank she could do on them.