Chapter two: Mr. & Mrs. Granger

"Did I just hear you right?" Asked Hermione with one of her eye brows raised.

"Yeah," confirmed Draco.

"I can't believe you volunteered to go on this little adventure with Harry. That just doesn't sound like something you would want to do." Said Hermione as she leaned further back into the couch and studied Draco's facial expression, "But I'm proud of you two for putting your differences aside."

"I didn't really want to go. Theo talked me into it." He admitted.

Hermione leaned her head on his shoulder and loosely wrapped wrapped one of her arms around her boyfriend. "Promise me you'll be safe."

"Oh, look, you're concerned about me." He noticed.

"Of course I am, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." She countered, "Just promise me that you'll come back in one piece."

Draco kissed the top of her head, "I promise."

"When do you guys leave?" Asked Hermione.

"Tomorrow," he answered.

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" He asked, a bit taken back.

Hermione bit her lip seductively and whispered, "That means we aren't gonna have any time for other activities."

Draco's classic smirk appeared on his face, "That just means that we're just gonna have to engage in them another time. Like I don't know, right now?"

"Now seems like a good time." She answered right before their lips meet. Hermione straddled his lap and he started to leave a trail of kisses down the side of her neck. Each kiss sent an electric shock straight through her.

On the coffee table in front of them Hermione's cell phone rang. She pulled away, sat back up on the couch, and picked up the phone. "Hello?" She answered. Her and the person on the other end talked for about a minute before Hermione hung up.

"Who was that?" Asked her boyfriend.

"My Mother, we were supposed to meet her for dinner ten minutes ago." She answered, "I totally forgot."

"We?"

"Yes, we." she said as she put some shoes on.

"But your Father hates me." Protested Draco.

Hermione looked up from tying up her shoe laces, "He doesn't hate you, you two just have your differences."

"Really? Cause every time he sees me he gives me the evil eye." Commented Draco.

"That sounds intimidating." Said Hermione sarcastically, "Now put your shoes on. We need to go."

He sat up on the couch and grabbed the shoes that were right next to him. "I'd much rather continue what we were doing on the couch."

Hermione smirked at him from across the room. "Later, Draco."'

"I'm going to hold you to that." Said Draco as he stood up and made his way over to his girlfriend.

She grabbed his hand and apparated into the alleyway next to the restaurant where they were supposed to meet Hermione's parents.

Inside the quant little restaurant they found Mr. and Mrs. Granger sitting in a corner booth. 

"You're late," Mr.Granger said as soon as Hermione and Draco approached the table. Draco took offense to this considering he was looking directly at him when he said it. Draco cleared his throat uncomfortably and took a seat beside Hermione.