Chapter 27 - Busted - Final Chapter

« None »

As far as Kellin, Vic, Tay, Zack, and Ari knew, they were fine and untraceable. They were sorely mistaken. The police found leads that nobody but they knew about; it hadn’t been released to the public. All America knew what that, supposedly, the four of them were dead, and Ari didn’t even exist.

So, when the cop cars arrived at Ari’s home on Elm Street, Kellin had no time to escape. They had the house surrounded. The officers barged in and pinned a struggling, yelling, screaming, kicking, punching Kellin down to the ground and managed to get cuffs on his wrists. Vic, his supposed “hostage,” was acting the same, which confused the officers.

He was crying and yelling, too, telling Kellin to be quiet, telling Kellin not to speak at all, telling Kellin to take his punishment, telling Kellin that he loved him. Zack was also put into custody for killing Jenna McDougall; he had to be medicated to comply. Kellin kept trying to get away, but for some reason, Vic seemed to have this special connection with Kellin, which managed to keep him sane and a bit calm.

Tay and Vic were sent back to their families. Ari was allowed to go with Tay; Tay’s parents welcomed Ari with open arms. Vic, on the other hand, wasn’t too thrilled to be back at home. His parents were bundles of emotions, crying and telling Vic everything was okay now, that he was safe.

Vic didn’t believe any of it for a second. He was happy and safe and okay with Kellin. Mike was the only one who understood how he felt; Vic only talked to him, never his parents, any shrinks, any officers. He cut himself off from the world for a long time.

And now come the days of one hundred sleepless nights for Vic Fuentes; that is, until Vic gets a call from his one-and-only, four and a half months after the night he was caught:

“Hello, Vic. It’s Kellin. I think its high-time we run away together, don’t you think?”

Sorry for the short, very shitty last chapter. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. It’ll go a bit into how Kellin is in prison, what he’s thinking, how Vic is at home, how Tay, Zack, Ari, etc. are, and stuff like that.

I hope you all loved Mr. Kidnapper. Thank you for getting it ranked #184 for Mystery / Thriller. That’s my first ever ranking EVER on Wattpad.

The sequel preview will be up sometime today. To post the first real chapter of it, though, I’ll need at least 100 reads on the preview, and maybe 10 votes, who knows.

Again, I thank you for reading/loving this story. It will be continued, but all good things must come to an end, right?

–Courtney. xx