the party

Jessabelle was a 16 year old girl, she had long black hair ,green eyes ,very light skin and a pretty smile that charmed every one.

She was at her best friend's party , She went there with her boyfriend mark which she couldn't find anywhere after having a quick chat with one of her old friends , so she searched for her best friend Bella to ask her if she had seen him anywhere but she was nowhere to be found either , She got kinda skeptical about this but didn't think too much of it.

Jessabelle searched around the house for them as it was getting late and she had to go home .
She went up to Bella's room thinking she might be touching up her makeup or something , She slowly opened the door and there she found her bf and Bella .. but not in a way she wished to find them ,Her friend was sitting on his lap while they were making out and she could see his hands grabbing her ass under her pants ..

Mark saw jessabelle first because Bella's back was facing the door , He jumped up and stuttered " I..i.. it's not what it looks like " . " Sure " said Jess and she slammed the door on them then she ran down the stairs not believing what she just saw .

Her bf and Bella ran after her but didn't catch up in time because there were allot of drunk people in the party and it was hard to get through them.
Jess ran into the street and the cold air hit her face while tears poured down her face " This ..can't be true " she thought , She wished it was all just a dream . But it wasn't .. she knew they'd get hold of her soon so she ran away as fast as possible turning the corner of the street ..then the next one and the next one .

Sorry this chapter is long ,this is my first story so I'm sorry if it's kinda lame I hope you enjoy it anyway and continue to the next one <3