Spending The Day With Todomatsu

Today's the final day of hanging out with each of the Matsuno sextuplets, and today is finally Totty's turn.

I quietly walked downstairs so I wouldn't wake up the sleeping brothers. When I entered the kitchen, I see Matsuyo cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Matsuno," I greeted.

"Good morning dear," She responded with a warm smile. "Your up early."

"I'm usually not an early bird," I laughed lightly.

The elderly woman sighed. "Just like my boys, all they ever do nowadays is do nothing and sleep all day."

I giggled. "I know how they are," I commented before taking my seat.

"With each day that passes by our sons disappoint us more and more. I always wonder when they are at least going to find a job," a low, voice sighed out as said person entered the room.

"Ah, good morning dear," Mrs. Matsuno greets her husband.

The elderly man yawns before responding. "Good morning, Matsuyo. Good morning, (Y/N)."

I greeted Matsuzo as he grabs his coffee before heading to the other room to wait for his breakfast.

Just as Mrs. Matsuno finished cooking, Todomatsu enters, yawning softly.

"Good morning," the youngest greets us.

Matsuyo turns and smiled at her son. "Todomatsu, you're up! I just finished making breakfast."

Totty settles down at the table and sits next to me. Mrs. Matsuno places a bowl of cooked rice, grilled fish, natto, and a pot of tea in front of us before grabbing hers' and Matsuzos' plate of food and left the room.

We ate in silence for a bit before the youngest lets out a sigh. "Finally! I've been waiting long enough for it to be my turn."

"I could see that," I said, taking a small sip of my tea. "You are pretty impatient Totty."

"I had to wait all day for my shitty older brothers to each get their turns because I am last. Osomatsu nii-san never plays fair," he puffed his cheeks.

"You know how he is," I remarked as I picked up a piece of fish with chopsticks and ate it.

After eating in silence for a while, we finished most of the food that was on our bowls. We made sure to save some food for the rest of the brothers when they woke up.

"So where are you taking me today, Todomatsu?" I asked, finishing my bowl of natto.

Totty smiled. "I am glad you asked. I'm going to take you shopping at the mall!"

"Oh, that sounds fun!"

The pink Matsu giggled. "Sounds like you're excited."

After finishing breakfast, the others woke up and we got ready. I picked out a light sweater, a (F/C) skirt, along with some knee high socks. I was fixing myself in the mirror when I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you almost ready (Y/N)?" Todomatsu asked.

"Yeah, just gotta grab a few things."

"Alright, meet me downstairs when you're ready to go." He said, hearing his footsteps fade away as he walks downstairs.

I grabbed my phone from the dresser and placed it in my bag before heading out of my room. I meet Totty at the front door as we slip on our shoes before leaving the house.

-----------

When we stepped foot in the mall, we walked around for a while until Todomatsu tapped my shoulder drawing my attention towards him.