Dinner at Chibita's & Meeting the Parents

It was about a five minute walk from Dekapan's place to the small oden cart. As we arrived, Osomatsu greeted a small man with only one hair on the top of his head and some whiskers on his face.

"Yo, Chibita!" The eldest of the brothers waved.

"Who's this ya idjit? Is she your girlfriend or something?" Chibita asked, causing Osomatsu to blush.

"N-no! She's a friend who we just met recently," He disputed, before he and his brothers took a seat on the bench. I watched awkwardly as there was no room for me to sit.

"Uh..guys can you scoot over?" I requested, to which Chibita nodded his head.

"Yeah, you heard the lady. Give her some room, ya idjits!" To which the brothers quickly immediately scooted over and provided a space in the middle.

I walk over and sat down between Choromatsu and Ichimatsu. Movement was limited since my whole body was brushing up against both of them, which caused the third and fourth brothers to blush like crazy.

"We're getting the usual," Osomatsu orders. "Get us some beer also!"

"I'll just have (F/D)," I say.

"Coming right up," Chibita responds before preparing the order.

A few minutes later, the food was ready. Everyone grabbed large portions and began stuffing their faces.

"Man Chibita, your oden is always delicious!" Osomatsu sighs after taking a bite from his oden, taking a swig from his glass.

"The delicacy of this food has made my tongue crave with its addicting flavor. It's so delectable that it makes me want to cry," Karamatsu says dramatically, putting on his sunglasses to hide tears.

"Tch, shut the hell up. You make me want to puke," Ichimatsu spat out.

"Chibita's oden is the best in the whole wide world!" Jyushimatsu exclaimed before taking big mouth fulls of the delicacy. Todomatsu hums in agreement, texting away on his phone.

I watched everyone eat their meal, curious about what oden tastes like and why it is so good.

"Can I try one? I've never had oden in my life," I sought out​, causing Chibita to gasp as if he was offended.

"You've never tried oden?! My oden is the best in the whole universe. Here, try one. You'll love it, I guarantee it." Chibita pushed a bowl of oden in front of me.

I stared at the hot, steaming dish before picking up my chopsticks and grabbed the food. I blew on it a couple times before taking a small bite. My mouth watered as the flavor hits my taste buds. It was delicious!

"Oh my God, this is amazing!" I exclaim, taking another bite.

Chibita chuckled at my reaction, "I told you that you'd love it. It is made with my secret ingredient."

Karamatsu froze and stared at his oden, almost petrified. Choromatsu glanced over at his older brother, confused.

"What's wrong Karamatsu-niisan?" The second eldest stared at Choromatsu before letting out a low "Heh."

"There is nothing to worry about, brother. Just enjoy your meal." He replied, running a hand through his hair. When his brother continued eating, he shuddered at the memory of him and Chibita at the oden cart that one night sharing him the 'secret ingredient'.

I shrugged at the second son, it tasted fine anyways.

There​ was a long moment of silence before Chibita cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention.