The Intro

(Y/N) was the biggest fan of Osomatsu-San. Ever since she saw the first episode, it had the girl laughing her ass off with its hilarious and creative humor. What she loved most about the anime was its colorful cast of characters: Iyami, Chibita, Totoko, Dayon. She loves them all. But the characters that (Y/N) loves the most is the Matsuno sextuplets.

Yes, those shitty NEETs have taken over the poor girl's life and dragged her to hell which is the fandom itself (but she is totally fine by that).

Whenever she watches an episode of Osomatsu-San, the brothers always bring a smile to her face after a long, stressful day at school or if she's having a bad day. She felt that the brothers were always by her side ever since day one and she loves each and everyone of them for their own charm and unique​ personality.

Osomatsu: The eldest and the "leader" of the sextuplets. The shitty eldest brother with his shit-eating grin who is obsessed with pachinko and drinking beer. But deep down, he cares deeply for his younger brothers (even though he rarely shows it).

Karamatsu: The second eldest brother who is very painful with his "cool" sunglasses and his "perfect" sense of fashion. It hurts whenever he says his cheesy pick up lines, but (Y/N) still loves this guilt guy.

Choromatsu: The third eldest, who the girl finds adorable when he claims himself as the most responsible out of the six. But spends most of his time fanboying about idols (mostly Nyaa-Chan), "looking" for jobs and fapping.

Ichimatsu: The fourth son, who is quiet and mysterious and has a thing for cats. (Y/N) finds it endearing how this anti-social man has a warm heart when there's cats around.

Jyushimatsu: The fifth son, that loveable ball of sunshine with that big, bright smile on his face never fails to make (Y/N) smile and laugh, even on the worst days.

Todomatsu: The youngest (and the baby) out of the six. He is also the spawn of Satan, but there is no denying that he is just so cute!

(Y/N) sighed as she sat down on her bed, getting ready to go to sleep.

"Man, I wish I could be in the Osomatsu-San world and get to hang out with the Matsuno sextuplets. They seem like a blast to be around." The girl said to herself as she looked outside​ the window and stared at the stars in the night sky.

She then got under the covers, pulling the duvet over herself and soonly began to drift off into a deep slumber.

Here is the first chapter to my Osomatsu-San (x reader) fanfiction! Please let me know how it is so far (I hope it doesn't suck). Also, please stick around for the next chapter.