The Mysterious Man (Part 2)

It was the day after I meet Hiro and he told me to meet him at Akastuka Cafe. I arrived at the cafe a little before ten and waited patiently for Hiro to show up.

About a few minutes later, Hiro entered and I waved at him. He smiled and walked towards the table and sits next to me.

"Good morning (Y/N)," he greeted.

"Good morning, Hiro. How are you today?"

"I'm doing great," he replied. "Do you want me to get you anything?" He asked as he pulled out his wallet.

I examined all the pastries that were displayed on the counter, deciding on what to get.

"I think I'll have a small slice of (F/F) cake," I say.

After he ordered the cake, Hiro placed the plate in front of me with a plastic fork and napkin.

"Thank you," I thanked Hiro before taking a bite of the cake. I sighed in pure bliss as the sweet flavor of the pastry bursted in my mouth, the frosting melting softly. The cake was delicious.

"It's so good. Here try it," I said as I picked up another piece of the spongy cake on the fork and fed it to Hiro.

As he ate the cake, his eyes lit up. "Woah, this is amazing!" He exclaimed, "Looks like you have good taste."

I giggled at him before taking another bite of my cake.

After I finished eating, we left the cafe and walked around the town for a while.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to go to the fair? There are lots of rides," Hiro asked.

This sparked my interest, "That sounds fun! Let's go!"

Hiro laughed at my excitement as he took me by the hand and led me to the fair.

-------

At the fair we rode lots of rides, ate a lot of food, and played various games. Hiro won a game of darts and won a prize of a large (F/A) plushie to which he gave me.

After playing more games, we decided to go on the feris wheel before leaving the fair.

The ride was relaxing and tranquil with the cool, breezy wind blowing. As the ride stopped momentarily, we had a stunning view of the fair from above.

"Wow... it's so beautiful up here," I said as I stared at the fluffy clouds drifting by in the clear blue sky.

"It is," Hiro said slowly placing his hand on top of mine. "I'm glad we got to spend more time with each other."

I hummed in response, closing my eyes to take in the fresh and cooling breeze.

"(Y/N)?" Hiro asked.

I slowly opened my eyes to face him. "What is it, Hiro?"

"Are...are you fine with going to Mr. Flag's for dinner tonight?"

"Hatabou's? Is he alright with that?"

"Of course he is. I told him about you and he invited us for a special dinner date for just the two of us," he explained.

"You know we're not actually dating, right?" I teasingly asked.

"Ah! I-I know! But-"

I laughed and playfully slapped the side of his arm. "I'm just joking! But in all seriousness, I would be more than happy to have dinner with you."

Hiro blushed brightly and ran a hand through his black hair, "Great!" He smiled brightly.

After the ride, Hiro walked me home and said our goodbyes before leaving. As I entered the house, the sextuplets gathered around me and started spewing out questions.