Chapter 12: Family of Kim Seokjin Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Excited much yoongi?"-Namjoon asked chuckling a bit.

"Of course my baby is so adorable when his hair is still a little wet from showering"-Yoongi said with hearts bacicly in his eye's taking his seat just as hoseok walked in. The tips of his hair still damp.

A few minutes after the teacher walked in with the councilor behind him. Yoongi looked at his uncle confused then to hoseok and namjoon who returned the the look .

"Alright class settle down, we have news on our transfer student Kim Seokjin"-The teacher said stepping back a little for the councilor to began.

namjoon tensed up a bit he had a led pencil in his hand that he gripping making small dents in it, both yoongi and hoseok noticed of course.

"As you know our recently new transfer student Kim Seokjin had left in the middle of class, and no he didn't get kidnapped"-The councilor said as some of the kids groaned in dissapointment

"It's just some family issue's, that he had to be transfered to a different school that was closer to home but he's luckily in one of the neighboring schools"-the councilor said as everyone started mumbling random things.

"I bet he went to that school for misfits you know "-one boy said

"I guess he wasn't all that nice then, that's our neighboring school after all , I heard they even have to use guns so no one can escape."-A girl said

"His parents probably sent him there because they didn't want to see him,throught the day"-Another boy said

"Oh ya!, I heard they get released from school at like 6:30, there parents do hate them then"-A girl said who looked like a clown with all the makeup she had on.

"I would be surprised if the guy even had one friend"-A boy yelled

The whole class started laughing instead of the jins friends. That did it, Namjoon gripped the led pencil so hard that it broke in half with a loup snapping sound making the whole class go silent, and look around confused. Yoongi and Hobi immediately looked at Namjoon, as he stood up, there was some led smudged on his hand.

"Im going to the restroom"-Namjoon said leaving the broken pencil on the table for everyone to see without caring.

"Hey! Mr. Kim we're in the middle of cla- "don't care you should teach your students that even people different from them have friends"-Namjoon said interuppting his teacher which he rarely did then walking out.

"Wait so that seokjin guy actually had friends?"- The girl that looked like clown said.

"What do you think dumba**, even I thought clowns like you we're smart guess I was wrong"-Yoongi said placing his chin on his palm.

"Mr. Min we do not allow that language here"-The teacher yelled but everyone didn't pay attention

"Hey you can't talk to my girlfriend like that! You fag!"-A boy said standing, angrily looking at yoongi

That word ticked hoseok of especially when people called yoongi it, he was quiet for a while until that word slipped out of the boys mouth. Hobi was a very fit person he would go to dance classes on his free time if yoongi had to work at the grocery store, so he could really knock someone out if he felt like it. But the thing is he can be very honest about things sometimes, a little to honest.

"Honestly if your going to call someone a fag, to defend your girlfriend, oh sorry no, soon to be ex-girlfriend that looks like a clown and a sea slug had a baby together, you should ask her why she goes out with someone behind your back at the café downtown, that just opened a few months ago, every Friday after school, I may be wrong but im pretty sure it's one of your really close friends from middle school right?"-Hobi said with a sweetly savage smile plastered on his face.

"W-what how do y-you know that?!"-The clown girl said stumbling on her words a bit.

"Who do you think serves you coffee every Friday afternoon Mrs. Clown, then you have the nerve to complain that you didnt have a enough sugar or cream in it."-Hobi said running his hands through his lightly damp hair, as Namjoon walked back into the classroom, which had gone silent, hobi still having the smile plastered on his face.

"Mr. Jung that's a very rude thing of you to say I expect an apology"-The teacher said as the counciler stood there, a little sober waiting for what was gonna happen next.

"Hmm? Oh! I guess you told them already, i thought you said you we're gonna keep it a secret, oh well"-Namjoon said smirking walking back to his desk as hobi grinned at him happily.

"Hey what are they talking about?!"-The boy said glaring at his now ex-girlfriend.

"5, 4, 3, 2, and 1"-Yoongi mumbled looking at his watch just as the bell for next period rang.

________________________________
MY SAVAGE CHILDREN, but any who I just had to have a savage hobi in this it's funny to me, and we also have a lot of reads thank you so much this chapter was so fun to wright since it had a little bit of savageness. •﹏•