"Stuck Here." Malec x Daughter!Reader

Requested by @alecxrunes.
I hope it is what you wanted!! I enjoyed writing this one. Sorry it's a little short. Thanks for requesting! If you have an idea just send me a message and I will write it~

*·°·*·°*·°·*·°*·°·*·°*·°·*·°*·°·*·°*·°·*·°*·°·*·°

You were unwanted by everyone, even your real parents. No one could love a monster, or in this case a warlock. Your "mother" threw you out on the streets. Hope was lost, until he found you. Hidden under newspapers, sat you, Y/N Bane. Magnus took you home an treated you as his own. As well as Alec, he loved you just as much. You were their daughter now, and they your loving parents, but they couldn't save you all the time.

Staring at the wall never really got boring. You could imagine anything happening behind it, people celebrating with friends, having parties, being a normal teenager. But you didn't have those things, you don't think you ever will. People either use you for your powers, or are afraid. No one trusted you. Only your family did. Then again they had to.

Sighing you pulled the comforter around your chest and began to play the song, Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer.(Play the song if you want)  You have felt that this song reminds you of your life. Somehow, in a weird way it reminds you of your pathetic life. The only way you make it better is by reading and listening to music. These things never let you down, made fun of you, or made you feel worthless. They made you feel whole.

Or you thought they did. On the outside you would laugh and smile, though your dads can tell you were broken, damaged, hurt. They wanted to help. They did try, eventually you were diagnosed with depression. Everyone tried to make you "feel better." Sometimes it worked, other times you just fell deeper into the void.

Knock, knock. The sound made you flinch. "...come in I guess..."  You heard the creak of the door being open slowly. "Hey. Are you alright?" That question, it was always the same. "Fine." Your dad Alec, stepped into the room and sat on your bed. "So, um...what's going on?" He asked a bit awkwardly.

Raising an eyebrow, you look up at him. "Not a whole lot. I have been stuck here since....uh what day is it....?" You asked him with slight embarrassment. Alec chuckled, "Anyways, your father and I were wondering if you might wanna got to dinner with us? And possibly everyone else if you want." At that moment your father Magnus appeared. "So, what's the answer?" "Magnus don't pressure her." They started to argue. When it got semi-bad you interrupted them.

"I'll go, but I want everyone else to come. And I-I don't know what I would wear." Cheeks flushed a slight pink, you answered. Magnus beamed,"Excellent! I will help you with your outfit while," He turns to Alec," Alexander, you will go and call everyone." Alec nodded, stood up, and walk to you and gave you a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "I think that this will be good for you."

As soon as Alec left,Magnus ran straight to your closet. He grabbed you shorts/black skinny jeans and a dress shirt/band t-shirt, and a jacket. You smiled and ran to give him a hug. Magnus was shocked, but hugged you back. "Thanks dad, for everything."  He smiled.

You hoped that this would help, already you were a little happier, but sometimes you could lose that sliver of hope in an instant. Magnus left your room, telling you to slip some shoes on. You grabbed (favorite pair of shoes), put them on, then shut your light off, and went to the living room. "They said that they would met us at the restaurant, we should hurry. Y/N? Are you ready." Alec asked. You gave a small nod and a smile."Let's get going then."

The took you to (favorite restaurant), you were very excited. As you three walked through the entrance you saw everyone sitting and laughing. You smiled, this time it was real. Not a fake one you used as a mask, it wasn't used to tell someone you were fine. This smile, made you feel again. No one could take that from you.

Not your real parents, not the bully's, nor the 'friends' you had, not even you could take it away from yourself. You realized as you sat there with them, you had something to feel good about. Maybe you wouldn't be stuck in that state of mind any longer.....