"Its my hoodie"...Jace Imagine

I looked around the room, trying to find my hoodie. "Alright. Where are you hiding?" I asked myself and lifted up the blanket and searched under the bed. Not there. I had got up and checked the closet. Not there either. I looked on the floor,  I was not the most organized person in the world. Still wasn't there. "What the heck?" I growled out. As I stood there with an angry expression, Jace the lovely boyfriend of mine walked in my room. "Hey wanna g-.....What are you doing?"He asked with a face of confusion. I huffed and crossed my arms,"Looking for my favorite hoodie. I have looked everywhere in here." Jace smirked, "You mean my  hoodie?" 

I turned and faced him, "You didn't notice that I took it until a week after. So, yes it is now my hoodie." "Let's look around one more time. Then we'll search the Institute." He started looking through my closet. Yeah, go ahead look in there. I looked a million times! My brain said. But, I just agreed and looked around the room, again.

In reality I did nothing and watched him look in the same places I did, took him about thirty minutes. Yet the hoodie still had not turned up. "Did you leave it with Clary or Simon? Maybe even Magnus'?" I shook my head,"I remember bringing it home....at least I think I did." He started laughing,"It'll turn up eventually." I just huffed, rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms over my chest,"Sure."

                                                                           *Le Time Skip*

Jace and I went back to his room to catch up on (Favorite TV Show).  That's when it hit me,"I didn't search your room." I tore his room apart, I looked under his bed, in the dresser, in a duffel bag he had, and finally in his closet. It took a while but finally, I had fund the precious plain black hoodie.  I turned to him slowly, "You had it here the whole time?!" I said in a hurt way. Though he could tell I was faking it, "I didn't know you were talking about that one. I thought it was my I heart NYC or something." 

Putting on the hoodie I then replied with," That hoodie is somewhere in my room I think," and I plopped on his bed. "I'm sure it is. I mean where else could it possibly be." I shrugged,"Maybe you left it at Simon's." I took him a minute to get it. "That's gross! Stop "shipping" us!" Jace told me as he poked my ribs. "I'll try."

Something short and sweet, hope you enjoy it!

Signed, By Me.