💘Alec Imagine💘

You sat in your room at your desk. You always loved reading about new spells, expanding on your knowledge is something you do often. Your brother, Magnus, knows not to disturb you when you have your door closed, since you would obviously be studying.

     A sigh left your lips as you stared down at the book. Some of it didn't make any sense. You huffed in annoyance, even though you enjoyed expanding your magic, it would be tiring sometimes.

     There were many books spread out around the room and on your bed. Most of the open, or some had some form of a bookmark. Some books had many little papers littering it, others only had about five at most.

    A knock at the door made you jump. You quickly began to read again.

  You sigh," Magnus, I'm a bit bu-"
Your cut off. "I'm not Magnus."
Glancing up from the book, you in fact see your boyfriend, Alec Lightwood. He smirked at you and entered your room.

     You return the smirk,"Why didn't you call. I've just been reading about some new spells and we could ha-" Alec just flopped down on the bed, with you trapped under him. You blushed. "Alec,"you hissed,"get up! Magnus will kill you!" He put his face on your stomach and closed his eyes.

     He obviously thought the older warlock wouldn't care, even though he was quite close to his sister.

    "I don't care. He wouldn't kill me anyways."

    "Uh huh. Sure," you cross your arms,"why would that be?" He looks at you and replies in a low voice.

    "He would have an angry (Y/N) on his hands. I don't think he would want to deal with her any ways. Right?" Alec stares at you, you look away.

    If there was any chance that you weren't blushing before, now you made blood put to shame. You were so busy looking away you didn't notice him get up.

     "I was only playing. Are you mad at me now?" He whispered in your ear. You shook your head at glared at the ground.

Alec tipped your chin, he gave you a kiss. Well that kiss got heated quickly. As soon as you had Alec's shirt off a door slamming made you both jump.

     "I swear, if (Y/N) is unclothed in anyway I will kill you Alec Lightwood! You here me?!" Magnus' voice rang through the apartment.

    You give a huff. "He ruins everything."

    "I heard that!!" Alec just laughed and give you a kiss on the forehead and slipped his shirt back on. "I'll see you later okay?" You pulled him down, gave him a kiss, and agreed.

     Soon you heard Magnus yelling at something. You opened your door to find Magnus had Alec sitted on the couch while he was pacing. Telling him he needed to 'court' you before any frickle-frackle happened.

   You laugh until you cry. Then return to your studies still hearing Magnus grumble after Alec's gone.

    "You did use protection rig-", before Magnus said anymore you threw a book at your door.

    "We didn't frickle-frackle!!!"

   Sorry this is just a kind of filler chapter. But I mean hey, turned out pretty good. Ya. Hope all you Alec lovers liked this. And how big brother Magnus stopped the frickle frackling.  Any ways, please,

                   📨 Vote📨
               💬Comment💬
           💻And Share!!!  💻

Or don't its your life. But so long for now!!!