Forgive Me. ♡Alec Imagine♡

He wouldn't look at me. He couldn't. I betrayed him, hurt him. And Alec trusted me with his life. Now, with he trusted me with nothing. "I-I'm sorry. I can't even say how sorry I am." I say as I look over at him.

"How long?" He asks as he looks down with his hands interlocked. I swallow the guilt. "Just the once. I swear." Alex looks up finally, with glossy eyes. "I hate you," it hurt, but I knew he would, "or at least I want to. But I cant, because I loved you so much. I did." I stare in front of myself blankly.

"I trusted you. I thought, 'Jace likes her. It's a miracle.' But you, a girl I thought was different who wouldn't fall for it, has like everyone else. He gets all the praise, the love," he was now standing in front of me, "even my girlfriend. Though I can't blame you. I get it, I'm boring, unappealing, not a bad boy. I follow the rules.

"I obey the Law. Yet, he's the one who does the dumbest things, and Jace still gets everything handed to him on a silver platter." Alec's shoulders were tense. And he stared at me, wanting an answer.

"I didn't want it to happen. I had some drinks and so did Jace. I didn't plan on sleeping with him. I thought it was you." I had whispered the last sentence. "How did you think that Jace  was me?" Alec says angrily while he still stands in front of me, with his arms crossed.

Sighing, I tell him what happened at Magnus' party a week ago,"When you left to go to the bathroom I had some heavy liquor. And I felt a tap on my shoulder. I couldn't see. Everything was blurry, I thought it was you. I asked if we could go. Jace pulled me up, and walked me to the Institute, then lead me, I guess, to his room. Then the next morning I woke up and left before you came in. The guilt was, no is, killing me. Thats why I told you." Tears were falling down my face. I felt as though someone ripped my insides out and shoved stones in. Alec sighed.

He hugged me. "Alec?"

"Hmm?"

"Forgive me?"

"Of course."

Authors note: At the beginning of the chapter I put that he cheated on you. But I guess my mind thought this was better. Sorry for not updating. I had writers block. But its all good now!! Have a good day!!
Signed,
Be Me.