I watch as his lips split open in a bright smile as he looks at me with so much happiness and  love that make my heart skip a beat. I run toward him as he opens his arms,engulfing me in a tight hug. I breath in his scent thinking what have I done to deserve him? God!

"I love you so much." I keep repeating it in his chest. He strokes my hair with his one hand before kissing the top of my  head, lifting me off my feet slightly before putting me down again.

I look up at him, hoping my eyes can tell him how much I love him and adore him. He smiles at me softly before trailing a finger down my cheek to my chin before he lifts my face up to give him better access as he smashes his lips on mine and kisses me passionately. I bite his lips asking him to open his mouth but he pulls away, smirking at me.

"Calm your horses." He teases me with a smirk before he grabs my hand and moves us toward the same bench where it all has started where I had given him this chance where he had asked for forgiveness. As I think about it, I realize that I have forgiven him a long time ago.

I look at him as we make our way there, noticing the same emotion on his face

I look at him as we make our way there, noticing the same emotion on his face. He is also remembering that day. Sensing my stare, he looks down at me but then nervousness clouds his eyes again making me look at him in confusion.

What is he nervous about?

Xander's POV:

Calm down, Xander.

Deep breath in. Deep breath out.

In my entire existence, I have never known that the only thing that can make me nervous and hyperventilate is this.

This is karma. For all the time ,I have made fun of others for being so nervous about this tiny little situation. I realize how wrong I have been.

This is not tiny little situation. It is life and death matter!

Yes. I am going to propose her. That's what I have been busy with since she has asked me to change her. I want to make her mine in every way.

What if she rejects me? No. Don't think like this, she loves me. She won't reject me, right? What if she doesn't want to marry now? I can wait for her, I guess. But what if she doesn't want to marry at all? Then it will be a problem. If I have to drag her down the aisle then so be it.

Oh Lord! I hope my men are not  peaking from the windows of the house to see this. I can bet they are laughing their asses off at my sweating state of their King.

I look down at the love of my life when I feel her staring at me constantly. She looks at me in confusion by noticing my nervous state.

Can I play the forward button, please?

I take a deep breath as we near the bench. Confidence fills me as I remember the time when she had given me this chance. I want to make it right.

Be done with it, already!