(17.) Go Google It

(17.) Prinxiety - Go Google It
Inspired by Vocaloid song Go Google It

Virgil eyed Roman curiously as the fanciful trait sat opposite him in the other side of the room but soon returned his attention back to his phone; headphones plugged in and playing music as loud as it could. Not too long after the sense of being watched washed over him and he looked up to find Roman staring at him, but unsuccessfully trying to make it look subtle. Ignoring the fanciful trait and the fluttering in his stomach he once again returned his attention to his phone.

"If you've got something to say to me then say it!" Virgil growled when the staring got too much.

"I-I uh..." Roman stuttered at first before taking a moment and allowing a smirk to take over his lips. "I was just thinking about you."

"Idiot," Virgil sighed. "I'm right here in front of you, so you don't need to think of me."

"N-no," Roman frowned. "I was thinking of how I feel whenever I'm around you."

"That's what beginners always start with," Virgil huffed with red tinted cheeks.Roman looked towards the ground.

"I want to be the person closest to you."

"Just say what you're trying to say." Virgil asked acting completely oblivious.

"What do you think of me?"

Silence surrounded the two as Virgil tried to think of a way to answer.

"How would I know? Go Google it, idiot," He replied with frustration before taking his leave. Not taking... whatever that reply was, Roman ran after him with a string of questions on his mind.

"Where are you going?""Go Google it."

"What?"

"..."

"Are you ignoring me?"

"Maybe you should search it on Yahoo."

"Okay... um, do you like anyone?"

"I-I..." Virgil stuttered with red tinted cheeks. "I can't tell y-you that!" He bluntly huffed and ran to his room, making sure to slam the door behind him. Prince only sighed before walking out of the room to bump into Patton.

"Hey kiddo!"

"Greetings Patton," Roman sighed.

"Aw, what's up?" Patton asked with a worried frown.

"I think our dear Virgil likes someone... I just don't know who," Roman confessed with a sigh, making sure to pause for dramatic effect.

Patton hummed and brought his hand up to his chin in a mock-thinking expression. "Maybe it's... you!"

"I doubt it; he always acts harsh and calls me names most of the time."

"Are you serious?" The parental trait acts in genuine shock. "That's his way of telling you he likes you!"Roman fell silent for a few moments before deciding it's best to believe Patton.

The next day Virgil opened his bedroom door tiredly before his eyes caught something red placed in front of his door. He looked down and found it to be a red rose and an envelope. Virgil lifted them off the ground and curiously opened the envelope to find a note.

'Greetings Virgil,

I would truly like to believe you are not stupid. But just in case I would like you to know that I really like you, and I hope you like me too~-    Prince Roman.'

Virgil eyed the rose behind the paper and brought the flower to his chest with a smile, not realising what he was doing himself.

"So... you do like me?"

Virgil jumped and turned to face the intruder – Roman himself.

"N-no!" Virgil once more stuttered with rosy cheeks. "I don't know w-what you're talking about!"

"Why is your face red?" Roman came closer.

"It's hot!" Virgil defended. "Do you have any idea how hot it is in this hoodie?!"

"Why can't you just admit that you love me back?"

"B-because I can't!"

"Ah but," Roman smirked. "You didn't deny it."Roman watched as Virgil's eyes grew wide with the realisation of what the fanciful side had just made him confess.

"Idiot!"

He laughed before he brought the younger into a hug, feeling hesitant arms wrap around his own torso. They remained silent for a while before Roman broke it once more, just wanting to be sure.

"So... you do like me?"

"Ugh!" Virgil whined. "Are you stupid or something?!"