"Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook asked me to hold onto this," Jimin said, holding out the younger's phone, "But I-"

"Oh, he must trust you then," she giggled, "He won't even let me or his father hold onto it for him."

Jimin blushed at that and laid the device back on the counter.

∆∆∆∆∆

At closing time, Jimin had finished half his bowl of chili, apologizing that he couldn't stomach all of it.

Jungkook's mother told him it was fine.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin walked up to the younger as he brought his dishes into the kitchen.

"Yes?"

Jimin sat his bowl down and put his glass in the sink. After that he stood in front of the younger and held his phone out, "Thank you for trusting me to take care of it."

Jungkook smiled and took it from the older's hand, "I knew I could."

∆∆∆∆∆

Jimin was distracted today. Normally he did things carfully, as not to make a mess, but today he'd splashed water on the floor while washing dishes and put too much spray on the countertops. It ended up spilling down onto the floor as well.

By the time everything was ready to lock up for the night, Jungkook had gotten the idea to give Jimin his extra set of clothes.

He always came in wearing his school uniform, but brought an extra outfit to work in.

He hadn't gotten anything on his extra clothes, so he basically forced Jimin into them while he himself wore his uniform home.

He'd taken Jimin's clothes and told the older to come get them tomorrow.

When he went home, he gathered all the dirty clothes in the house and managed to make a load of clothes to wash.

Once they were washed and dried, Jungkook grabbed his mom's sewing kit and put a black patch of fabric over the hole in Jimin's shirt. He was glad the shirt was black and white striped, because it actually looked pretty dope when he was done.

∆∆∆∆∆

The next day, Jungkook came in to the soup kitchen after school and Jimin showed up about an hour later.

He was still wearing Jungkook's clothes and the younger told him he could wear them until closing.

In all honesty, Jungkook wouldn't have minded if Jimin kept his clothes forever.

The Hybrid only ate grilled cheese that day, but he was once again given the task of guarding Jungkook's phone. He did so as if his life were at stake.

At closing time, Jimin and Jungkook were washing dishes, listening to Mrs. Jeon hum as she got started on a pot of vegetable soup for tomorrow.

When half the dishes were done, Jungkook got the bright idea to take the sprayer and point it towards Jimin before he pressed the lever.

The Hybrid gasped at the water, mainly because it was cold and unexpected. Despite being fifty percent cat, he hadn't ever had any problems with water.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Mrs. Jeon scolded.

Jimin took the opportunity to grab the sprayer and turn it back at the younger. He sprayed Jungkook until the taller managed to grab it and take it from him.

Only after did Jimin realize how soaked Jungkook was. Then he felt terrible. He shied away from the younger male, going back to washing cups.

Jungkook was laughing though, really laughing. And Jimin liked the sound of it.