Adrian bit the sheets, having a love-hate relationship with this position. If Julius wasn't fucking him up before, he had more room to do him however he pleased in this position. The route his boyfriend usually chose was to switch tempos until he was begging like a little bitch. Surely, that's what he did, leaving Adrian gripping the sheets with every part of his body that could grip, including his toes. He could feel the pool of wetness under him, knowing damn well that one rub to his dick would have him running like a faucet.

"Don't lose your arch." Julius lifted to his knees, pulling Adrian with him. The dreadhead held himself up on his elbows for balance, arching his back especially deep for this one.

"Mmmm... oh shit! Ahhhhh! " He cried, being ragged like one of those fabric dolls, a hand around the back of his neck. "Daaaamn!"

"Look back at it!" His boyfriend demanded, caressing his neck.

"Fuck, daddy." He tried to use a hand to jerk himself off as he twisted his body to see Julius slamming against him with loud grunts.

He lost focus and just took the pounding, drooling all over his sheets as he moaned, feeling his hair be lightly pulled before Julius slid his hand around his back, settling on playing with the flesh on his behind.

A few more slams as Julius pulled out and he could hear the condom being pulled off. "I'm bouta cum."

Adrian took deep breaths for recovery as he felt hot seed spilling down his tender bottom.

"Shit, shit, shit... That ass good." Julius exhaled, moving to sit by the headboard and meeting him with a half-lidded lust filled expression. "Stand up on the bed."

The dreadhead grinned, moving to stand in front of him and allowing his man to suck his dick the way only he could. "Mmm..."

Julius clutched his butt, slipping his fingers between the crack to get a good hold on him as he flawlessly sucked Adrian into his mouth.

"Yo, are y'all-" Chris barged into the room. "Oh shit! Guess y'all are up."

Adrian had a moment of not knowing what to do as Chris backed out and his other two friends peeped in. Julius obviously did not care by the way he kept pleasuring him, his eyes never leaving his face once. The dreadhead should've expected his exhibitionist boyfriend to have no qualms about being watched.

"He's going to town." Eva muttered in amazement, popping right back out as fast as she popped in.

"Oh shit, Julius gonna have to give me tips." Jesus gawked. "Shit, my toes curling too."

Adrian ran his hand through Julius's hair, trying to look away to get rid of his distraction. "Yo! Get out, nigg-ahhh fuck, Jules."

The Dominican teen mocked his facial expression before having his ponytail grabbed by Chris as he was yanked out of the room with the door shut behind his flailing body by Eva.

"I'm cumming." Adrian whispered, staring down at the very entertained Julius who made no attempts to peel off as he writhed and released.

They cleaned up soon after, taking a well deserved shower together before sitting down in his mother's dining room to have breakfast with his friends as the woman spun around them.