XXXIII

"If August Alsina was gay, he'd be a bottom." Julius responded back to Eva's comment, hands on the wheel, driving them to away from the mall and back to the house they dropped Jesus off at.

"Why? He gives me top vibes!" The girl argued from the backseat, her legs on Chris's lap as he destroyed a Charley's chicken cheesesteak.

"Weird ass convo." He said with a stuffed mouth, his mood very much improved since the last couple of days.

"If that's a top to you then your taste in guys must be very..."

Adrian tuned them out, sipping on the iced tea that Julius had bought, scrolling through the boy's DMs. He was quite popular, and Adrian was not surprised. On both his personal and business account, Julius had thousands of likes. No wonder why he easily booked clients.

The personal account was different, though. He had a lot of selfies and videos of himself, and just enough off guards of Adrian for everyone on his Instagram to know that he was in a relationship. Yet, niggas were all up in his DMs shooting him corny lines and sending him dick pics. It was amusing. After seeing dozens of crooked dicks and unanswered messages, Adrian opened the messages between Julius and someone who looked pretty damn good. Scrolling to the top, he could see it was pretty innocent at first but as he read through, things started to get a little... personal. Of course, Julius mentioned him but he didn't feel comfortable with some of the things they were talking about. It was weird. They were basically writing eroticas about their sex lives to each other.

"Kenny? Who's Kenny, Jules?" He finally asked as they stopped across the street from the house Jesus was getting plowed in.

He could feel his friends behind him freeze up.

Julius shrugged. "This nigga who hit me up last week about a picture I posted of us camping. He's cool. He lives in Jersey, not too far out from here."

"Why y'all talking about my asshole?" He opened scrolled through the boy's photos. He looked good at least. One of those retro types with a high top and a cute smile.

"I love your sex so much, it should be normal conversation."

"This ain't normal conversation."

The mixed male shot him a cocky smirk. "You're so uptight. Chill."

"The only up that's tight is up this ass, nigga."

The whole car burst into laughter at his stupidity, even he had to chuckle a bit.

"Nigga got turnt out on his forehead." Chris commented, jabbing Adrian in the cheek as the boy slapped at him.

Adrian grunted, pulling his arm back. "Imma fuck you up!"

Julius put a hand on his knee. "Nah, but real shit? You ain't gotta worry about Kenny until he invites me over and I ask you if you tryna tag team a nigga."

"With the messages y'all be sending, I doubt that's the case. Y'all would be fucking me." He quickly typed up a message and sent it to the boy that Julius had been entertaining.

"Y'all do that?" Eva questioned. "Fuck other people and stuff."

"You ask questions you know the answer to." Chris lightly punched her in the arm. "Them niggas is freaks. They have threesomes and public sex and make sex tapes and shit."