Paris: Maria Paris

QNo one POV

"Boss, boss? Boss!" The sudden call of Lev, brought Enrico back to his senses.

Currently, Enrico is listening to his men's report on Marie. He was listening to Lev's report when suddenly a memory from last night was recalled.

I didn't expect to see Maria out. Enrico thought while smiling creepily that made every men in the room shudder.

Well that explains why Marie acted like she had no idea of the recent last minute letters.

Maria and Marie are too different. Maria is too devious, and Marie......strange. No word comes to mind....

That incident 18 years ago shouldn't have happened.

The meeting went well, considering the fact that Marie's next move still remains unknown. Only that she will be auctioning the gems.

But last night went surprisingly well.

Flashback:

"So you do remember me, my love" Maria said and placed her slender fingers through Enrico's hard toned chest as though paralyzing every muscles.

Enrico frowned at this physical act before speaking.

"Why did you come out now, after all those years?" Enrico asked still firm and glared pass Maria.

This made Maria frowned then retracted from Enrico disappointed.

"Still cold as ever." Maria murmured as if recalling how Enrico treated her the past years. "Is it really that bad, that I left that place?"

"Now that you came out, it will make it more harder for me to capture Marie." Enrico gave Maria a stern glare that could send shivers to a person, but Maria only gave him a mocking look.

"Did you forget? I never wanted to ran away from you. That Girl has her reasons." Maria said and sat gracefully on the couch in front of Enrico, crossing her legs slowly, as if seducing Enrico.

Enrico only spared her a glance before turning his back towards the bunch of files on the table.

Maria sighed and stood up.

"The only one in front of you right now is Marie isn't it, even though I'm already here?" Maria spoke with enticing words as though an aphrodisiac was emitted from it. This made Enrico glanced at Maria's back for awhile, confuse of the young woman's words, but nonetheless went back to the files.

Maria gently poured the wine elegantly with no movements wasted, and offered it to Enrico.

Enrico only gave a glance without turning his head and stared at her before accepting the drink but not drinking it, only placing it beside the sprawled out files.

"Aren't you ashame, taking advantage like this?" Enrico asked still placing his piercing gaze towards the files.

"Shame? Even though we did 'that' last time?" Maria gave out a weak but amusing laugh.

"As I remembered you drugged me."Enrico said and sipped on the glass of wine.

"Guess I can't argue with that."