In Paris With Love

No One POV
It has already been a few days since Enrico tracked Marie with the two trackers.

In between the tracker on the earrings suddenly disappeared, which made Enrico understood that Marie found the tracker.

Though it looks like Marie wasn't careless enough as to scratch the gems trying to remove the tracker, or it could be that she still hasn't realized that there were two frackers. There is still one possibility on Enrico's mind, but only he knows what the third possible situation is.

"Really, she's just like a bird." Enrico said which earned him a confused look from Immauel.

"She's been staying in Paris quite longer than her previous destinations." Immanuel spoke up as he sat down comfortably on the couch while mixing a cup of coffee.

"This must be her target." Enrico said smiling as he turned the laptop screen towards Immanuel.

The screen showed news about a very large underground auction. Only nobles or any influential men can attend. This gave Immanuel the amused look

"She's going to give the two gems as an item?" Immanuel asked as he went near the screen, with a surprised look.

"Those two gems are counted as one of the most rarest gems in the whole world. Surely rich men from all over the country would want to get their hands on it." Enrico explained as he entwined his fingers and rested his head on them and gave Immanuel a very familiar smirk.

An easy way to earn fast money.
Enrico thought while smirking.

"I know that look, and I don't think Eos will like it." Immanuel spoke as he sighed a heavy one then went back to drinking his coffee.

"I'll let her fly free as much as she wants for now. But when I get my hands on her, she will no longer be able to flap her wings freely without my permission." Enrico said as he smirked devilishly thinking about it. This made Immanuel shiver by Enrico's intimidating look.

Enrico looked like a predator, no even worse than a predator. Enrico then stood up and left the room with Immanuel finishing his coffee in a blink of an eye then followed closely behind him.

"Enrico your one evil man." Immanuel commented as he tried to catch up with Enrico. "Are you sure you only want to capture Marie?"

"What do you mean by that?"Enrico asked not even batting an eye towards Immauel.

"You know-"

"What kind of inane question is that?" Enrico asked as though angered by his brother's question.

Enrico went to the company and saw Eos with his two secretaries along the hallway.

"Eos how's the company going?" Enrico asked as he wave at them which made Eos turn and stare at him with blank eyes, but was suddenly replaced with confuse ones when he saw Enrico's face.

"Did something good happen?" Eos asked as he handed a folder to Creaye who was standing beside him.

"You look like a predator who eagerly wants to go home, to eat his captured prey." Jennaia said with a distorted expression, that clearly showed a WHAT-THE-HECK face.