Chase in Spain

With Enrico behind Marie's track no one can stop him now.

As Enrico arrive to his first destination. He started investigating as soon as he reached the ground.

"Search the entire city." He said sternly to his men. All men nodded before going off to different directions.

Enrico went to pulisya estacion, which is understood as the police station in English.

"Do you need something sir?" A Spaniard man said in Spanish.

"I am Enrico Ershad" Enrico answered in the same language. This introduction gained the attention of everyone inside the station.

"Sir, I'm chief Octavo Pedrosa, may we be of any help?" The Spanish man said out of his stunned expression.

"I want you to find this woman." Enrico said in a very fluent tone and handed a picture to the chief that was in front of him.

"This woman looks rather familiar." The Chief said trying to recall something after studying the picture very carefully.

"Have you seen her anywhere?" Enrico said with curiosity.

"I think so, but.....I just can't get my finger into it."

This made Enrico impatient.

"Well, when you do remember, please contact me." Enrico said and gave the chief his business card.

Enrico went out of the police station. It was getting dark, so he decided to spend the night in a hotel.

~~~~×∆~×~∆¶~∆~×~∆¶~¶

That night, Enrico couldn't get a wink of sleep. His men still weren't back from their investigation. He spread the sneak photos that were taken on the day that Marie escaped.

He was carefully looking through them when something caught his attention.

One picture seemed off. He look closely to the picture and found something interesting.

A letter was found dangling from her bag. From the looks of it. It was an invitation with a logo.

Enrico quickly look through the logos that matched the logo from the invitation.

When he found the answer he smirked with confidence and suddenly went out of his room.

In fact the hotel he was staying at is having a party at exactly midnight. The logo that he discovered matched the logo of the hotel perfectly.

He took out his phone and called one of his men.

"Where are you?" He asked in a calm and collected voice.

"Outside of the hotel you're staying at sir." The other line said.

"Good come to the hall. I think that woman may be in there. I want you to guard the entrance as secure as possible. There is only one in and out of the hall. Keep your eyes to leaving guests." Enrico said in a strict voice and ended the call before proceeding down the corridor.