Oh hello over there.

Alexa

Gosh I gotta get some more grape fruit. Dang. Checking the fridge for groceries only to find Zoe and Mad's disgusting tofu. Great. Vegetarians, what can ya do.

"Hey soul sista, when are we gonna get some good food? We have barely anything in the pantry and fridge besides tofu nuggies, olives, sweet pickles that you mistakenly bought at the grocery store 2 weeks ago when I asked for sour ones, and some soggy cheesy left over fries from chilies."

Zoe decided to clapback. Peasant.

"Well you can make a tofu nuggi and olive sand which yayee?"

"Nahyee." Who even eats tofu and olives?

"Ok ok, I'll go get some groceries. We can't go all out though with too much food because even though you're chef I'm the one who has to pay for it."

Just because I don't work doesn't mean I don't do anything. I mean I dont clean or pay bills but at least I cook and that's what's most important because in order to survive one must eat. Oh.

Oh hello over there. Didn't expect you so suddenly. So I suppose you're pretty confused by now. Allow me to explain.

My name's Alexa, or Alé for short. I'm 18 years old. So yea, fresh out of high school, heck yee. But I'm also in college so more school. Not heck yee. Not yee at all. Any whozles I major in neurological science (Brain stuff) and minor in math. I live with my older sister Zoe and my cuz Mad dog. We've been living together for 2 months now in our apartment and it's been pretty chill! We all are attending the same college so we picked an apartment right next to it, it's convenient because we can walk to all of our classes and save money on gas.

But Zoe and mad still have to commute for their jobs so they use their cars. Well, actually mad uses hers and Zoe uses our car. We were lucky enough to have parents who bought us a car even though we have to share it. Unluckily though, since Zoe knew how to drive first she got to pick the car. A 70's Volkswagen bus. A freaking hippy van!! She could've gotten us a motorcycle and she chose the van instead. Classic Zoe.

Let's talk about roommates shall we.

Zoe is 19 (almost 20, old I know) and is my older sister like I told you. She's a nervous, anxiety filled wreck let me tell you. She attempts to go with the flow and fails miserably she also likes to be prepared but never actually is. Contradicting much I know! When flustered she can't socialize or talk to people and she's super awkward. She thinks she's cool but she's really not, kinda a major weeb. But she's nice when she's in a good mood. Yea she is a very emotional person and cries all the time but she likes crying so I guess she's okie. She likes dancing and drawing and theatre! We listen to show tunes with Mad and sing our hearts out. More like sing our voices out till we're screeching but ya know.

And now for the most amazing cousin ever...... drum role please...... MADDIE! or mad or mad dog or madigh. We have too many nick names for her but her real name is Madeline! Anyways she's super go with the flow, ride or die, the bestest friend you'll ever have kinda cousin. She'll have your back no matter what! She can voice her opinion well without being rude, she's nice and caring, and fun to be around. She's a low key weeb but will never admit it to you. Also she is an amazing artist!

Back to reality Alexa

Any whozles. Living in an apartment close to the college Zoe, Maddie, and I attend means that there are other lowlifes who thought the same way as us and got themselves an apartment in our area. Our complex. Our floor. Right freggin next to us.

And that's where our story begins.