The Reservation

3 Months Later
John's POV

"Get off of your computer! I'm taking you on a date!" I say. Alex and I have been dating for the past three months. He's being stubborn about getting out of the house.

"I'm doing homework! Shh!" He throws his socks at me. I sigh and sit on the bed next to him.

"Baby.. please...?" I look at him, pleading. He looks at me frowning. "No! I'm busy!" He says, looking back at his computer.

  I roll my eyes and sit down on his bed. "Fine. I'll just cancel the reservation.." I watch as his head turns up at me. "Y-you planned dinner?" I nod.

"When were we supposed to leave? Are we late?" He asks. I look down. "Thirty minutes ago.. it was for our three month anniversary... It was stupid anyways." I get up and walk away.

  I decide to go home. My dad is probably at the bar now, anyways. I get to my door and run up to my room. I flop on the bed and think about Alex.

Alex's POV

Shit.. I'm such an asshole! He was going to take me out to dinner but I was too focused on a stupid paper that's not due for over a month! It's our anniversary!! How will I repay him?

  I wake up the next morning. I must have fallen asleep. I get ready for school and I sit down by John. I feel a twang of guilt when he doesn't smile at me. He's always smiley when he sees me. I must have really messed up....

John's POV

I had gotten him gifts. I even got him a new computer! I'll return that after school... he smiles at me. It's almost like nothing happened last night..

A/N OKOK I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated!! I've just been really busy with camps and stuff I've had family over a lot too. And this was really short. Sorry!!!!!!!