The Sleepover

*Alex's House*
Alex's POV
I was hanging out with Laurens after school at his house on a warm sunny Friday. It was getting dark and we just had dinner (Burgers). I noticed Laurens was getting tired. I left the room to go get a movie to watch (Moana because it has the best songs). When I came back, Laurens was asleep on my bed with his stuffed animal turtle laying across his stomach. I stared at his freckles, the curls of his hair, I wished I could kiss him so badly! I started to daydream about what it would be like if we were a couple. It was right when we were going to kiss when I heard.. "Alex, are you awake??" It was Laurens. I realized I had been staring at him the entire time I really embarrassed and felt my cheeks turn pink.

"Hey Alex, you know when I borrowed your Harry Potter book?" Laurens asked. "Is my book ok?" I was worried. Laurens chuckled. "Yes.. it's fine, but.... I was looking through your book shelf and I kinda stumbled upon your uhh... your... journal..." He looked ashamed. I was about to cry. I was angry with him but I could tell he felt really bad so I went easy on him. "Well um.. ok..." I sucked in a deep breath trying to keep the tears out of my eyes. "Which one did you read?" I asked, praying it wasn't the one I wrote last week. "Uhh it was your latest one..." MY LATEST ONE?? NOOOO THATS THE ONE I WROTE LAST WEEK!!! Shit. "I thought you were straight but I guess not." Laurens smiled to himself and looked at his hands. "Now I know your gay, let me do something." Is he going to hurt me?? What's he gonna do?? Then, he leaned in and kissed me. My first kiss. I hated when people know my secrets. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I buried my face into my hands.

Laurens POV
OH SHIT. DID I HURT HIM?? WHAT DID I DO?!?! I panicked. I hugged him and tried to calm him down. He sobbed on my shoulder. Alex started talking through sniffs. "I-I'm sorry Laurens. You're not supposed to see me like this..." I didn't know what to do so I just held him. "it's ok Alex. Everyone cries."
  Soon enough Alex fell asleep and I watched him as I drifted off as well.