Meet Mulligan.

John's POV
We were still at Alex's house. I had just woken up and he was staring at me.

"Good morning sunshine." Alex said. He grabbed my head and kissed me. At first, I was a little shocked but then I pulled him on top of me.

I went down and kissed his neck. He took his shirt off and I kissed his six-pack and abs, and he moaned. I was about to unbutton his pants when my I heard a tap on the window.

           Alex's POV
"Uh oh." I thought. There was only one person I knew that can climb up to my window (because it's on the third floor) it's Hercules Mulligan. I looked up and saw Hercules at my window. I sprinted over to my window.

"What the hell do you want?! I yelled at him as I opened my window He crawled through and saw John and said, "I see you found your self a... friend.. hehe." Herc had seen what we were doing.

John was confused, "Alex, who's this?" He obviously thought we I used to date Herc. Ew.

John's POV
Who the hell does he think he is?? He can't just show up at Alex's window while we are doing our private stuff.

The man wore a blue bandana around his head. He was a tall, muscular man. He could definitely beat me up.

"So who's this?" He pointed at me and came over to examining me.

"This is John Laurens. He's a friend from school." Alex explained.

The man smirked. "I don't know about you, but he seems like more than a friend."

"Oh Laurens. I'm sorry this is-" Alex got interrupted by the man.

"HERCULES MULLIGAN. I DONT NEED NO INTRODUCTION, WHEN YOU KNOCK ME DOWN I GET THE FUCK BACK UP AGAIN!!"

Alex laughed. "Yeah. That's him."

Hercules Mulligan shook my hand. Nice to meet you John Laurens. You can call me Herc.

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too. You can call me Laurens."

"So why are you here?" Alex asked.

"Oh I was just bored and Laf wasn't around. Buuut it seems like you're busy at the moment." Hercules winked at me as he climbed out of the window.

"Back to where we left off?" Alex asked.

"You know it." It felt so good when he kissed me.

He started kissing my neck, then went down to my stomach, then finally took off my pants and boxers.

A/N I'm so sorry. Ugh it's so bad!!!
- Greta