Forgiven

**Your P

**Your P.O.V.**
|•TRIGGER WARNING•|

"I, uh. I'm gonna go," I stutter out quickly leaving the Alibi. I hear a drunken, slurring Lip call from behind me, but I ignore him. After what I saw, I never wanted to see his cheating, lying face again.

Lip had told me that he was just going out for a drink with some friends after work, but when he was gone 4 hours later than he said he'd be gone, I began to get a little worried. So I walked down to the Alibi to check on him, and what I saw broke me.

Lip had some skanky blonde propped up against the pool table, shoving his tongue down her throat. Seeing anyone doing that in public was enough to make me sick, but seeing Lip do that with someone other than me made me want to pass out right then and there.

I walk as fast as I can down the busy Chicago streets, weaving through alleyways and street corners trying to make it to Mickey's as fast as humanly possible. Right now I needed Ian, and badly too.

Tears were streaming down my face and my body felt like at any moment it would collapse, and I would dissolve into a puddle of tears.

Finally after what felt like walking miles and miles, I make it to Mickey's. I quickly run up the stairs and beat on the door.

"Ian," I croak out before I disappear into another sob. I knock again, hoping and praying he was here. I needed my best friend.

"What the fuck," Mickey yells as the door swings open. He sees me and his eyes widen, "aye uh (Y/N) are you okay?"

I shake my head before he pulls me into a hug.

"Ian! Get out here," he yells as he pulls me to the couch. Soon, Ian appears from Mickeys room, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"What?" He croaks sleepily. Once he sees me, his eyes widen, just like Mickeys. He quickly sits down beside me and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He ask rubbing my back soothingly.

"Lip-,"

"Did he hurt you because I swear to god if he layed a finger on you, he's a deadman," Mickey swears angrily under his breath. Mandy and I were extremely close growing up, and I had spent a lot of time staying in the Milkovich house, so Mickey had became my adopted older brother. He was protective of me, just like he was of Mandy.

"No, he didn't touch me," I say finally catching my breath, "he said he was going out for drinks and when he didn't show up 4 hours after he said he would, I went to the Alibi to check on him. You know to make sure he wasn't passed out in some alley. But when I got there he was drunk, and tongue kissing some blonde skank."

"You wanna go kick her ass? I could probably enlist Svet to help," Ian says, and I shake my head.

"Right now, I don't feel like punching her. I think Lip would be a better target," I say sighing.