Chapter 4

The girls finished their lap and now it was the boys turn.

Emmett and Edward were nudging each other as we walked to the very front.

"You guys might want to take a few steps back." Emmett said the the class and they listened.

Edward and I got into ready position.

The moment the teacher blew the whistle Edward and I took off running.

Edward could only go so fast due to him needing to be human, but he was still fast nonetheless. But I passed him really quick, I was only jogging as well.

By the time Edward and I were getting to the finish line I was already in the lead.

We finished and I laughed at Edward who pretended to be out of breathe.

"Looks like I win Edward.Better luck next time!" I said with a smile on my face as I heard Emmett laughing in the background.

Our class period ended and we went back to the locker rooms to shower and change. I waited until all the girls had finished showering before I went in for my own.

'I wonder who I have next class with.' I thought as I got dressed after my shower.

I grabbed my backpack and locked my locker before walking out to see Edward and Emmett waiting for me.

"Told you her makeup wouldn't come off!" Emmett said as Edward gave him five dollars.

"You were betting that I would take off my makeup?" I said as we began to walk somewhere.

"Edward thought your makeup would wash of like it did earlier.But I said no way." Emmett said as he began to tell me the whole story.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I noticed that we were just standing outside as the humans rushed past us.

"It's lunchtime now.We are just waiting for everyone else." Edward said as we watched the others walk over to us.

"So how are you liking school so far?" Rosalie asked as we walked to the doors of the Cafeteria.

"It's okay.Not as good as the lessons I learned from the pack but it would be useful for humans I guess." I said going back to talking quietly.

"Yeah that's true.Humans need to learn a lot of things.Some are useful like math because you can see how much money you are spending or saving." Alice said as we began to walk into the loud room.

I followed them to their table but there was not enough chairs for all of us.

I was about to leave until Jasper pulled the chair in front of me out and motioned for me to sit there instead of him.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded his head before he left to grab his own chair.

"We are going to get food.We need to keep up appearance.Do you want anything?" Edward asked.

I shook my head 'no' and they all stood up and left to the line to get food.

"Did you not listen when I said to stay away from them?" I heard a voice say and I looked up to see the girls from this morning.

"Yeah.You need to pay for your comment from math class." Olivia said as she crossed her arms.

"Go away.I won't hold back if it's a fight you want." I said as I looked them dead in the eyes.

"Yeah like you could totally do that.You couldn't even do anything this morning." The girl in the middle said as she walked near me.

"Is there a problem ladies?" Jasper asked as he came with a tray of food and a chair.