Angels ( A Black Veil Brides Story)

Charlies P.O.V

I saw him. He was there, right in front of me. Right there. He bent over so I could take a picture. I felt tears form in my eyes, and start running down my face. I was about to take the picture, as he turned my head so he could see me.

„Why you crying? Something wrong?“ he asked, with a gentle voice. And before I realized, I was telling him everything. From when my sister died to when my parents started to go mad. How me and my brother didn’t have one fearless second in our life. And he stood there and listened. He looked deep into my eyes and when I finished he hugged me.

„Go there, to John. I’ll drive you home, and we’ll get you out of that hell“ I couldn’t believe it. But he pushed me slightly and I walked like in a dream to the guy standing next to the stage. He led me backstage and told me to sit down while waiting for Andy.

He went back and I thought about the last two hours. I had seen Black Veil Brides live, and I got a picture with Andy Biersack. But I had also told him about my hell. And he was going to save me. Andy Biersack was going to save me.

“Heyyy, who are you, sweetheart?” Ashley Purdy walked to me and raised my head with his finger.

“I’m Charlie. Andy told me to wait here for him. He’s gonna drive me home”, I answered smiling. He smiled and raised his brow.

“And… Umm… How old are you, Charlie?” he asked.

“I’m fifteen. Oh my God no! No he’s not gonna drive me home THAT way! No, no, no!” I laughed and he nodded.

“So, why is he driving you home then?”

“Well I lost control over myself and told him ‘bout my life, and it’s quite a hell, and so he said he’d get me and my bro out of there.”

“Do you wanna talk ‘bout it?”

“Guess I could tell you… Okay. So my sister died like a year ago, she tried to catch her toy and fell down between the stairs as she reached too far, and I didn’t catch her as she fell. We were alone at home. And then… Well then our parents went mad, they started to drink and mainly just lose control over themselves. So we’re living in fear, and I’m using all my free time to keep the house in order. I never go out, except today, my bro said I should, now that I’ve got this chance”, I told him, and gulped. No, I didn’t wanna cry anymore. Not today, not here.

Ashley hugged me, and said he was glad I came. Well, I was too.

Someone tapped my shoulder and Ashley pulled away from me. I turned around and saw a smirking Andy. I stood up and followed him outside.

“WOOHOOO!! Who’s that, Andy? You know you shouldn’t be cheating on Juliet!” CC yelled.

“I’m not cheating on her, I’m just saving a girl and her bro from a hell they’re living in.” Andy answered and pulled me closer to him. I had never imagined him to really care. I knew he was an awesome person, but that he’d really hop into a car after a concert and drive around to save a girl and her bro…

I sat in the car and watched him as he talked.

“You will go in, and tell your bro to get some clothes and his school stuff, and you’ll do the same. Then you’ll come outside, and I’ll take you to the hotel we’re in. You can have my room, and I’ll share with one of the guys. Tomorrow we’ll report your parents, okay?” he explained. I nodded and started to smile as he turned on the radio on and there was my favourite song, Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.

I couldn’t help but to sing. I tried to sing really quietly, but he heard me. He looked at me curiously.

“You’re really good”, he said as the song finished. I looked at my hands, and blushed. Luckily it was already dark, so he might not have seen it.