twelve

I sit there in shock with my jaw to the floor.

Was I seeing straight?

I watched Jungkook as he walked to the desk, a huge smirk plastered on his face.

As he sat down I felt my hands bawling up into fists.

"Mr. Park, can you now identify if you know this man or not?" The judge asks and I feel my nails digging into the palm of my hand.

"Of course he knows who I am. Don'tcha, Jiminie" his taunting voice rings through my ears.

"Yes. Yes I know who he is" I say and I hear people gasp.

"What is your relation with this man?" The judge asks.

"I met him while we were in prison together" I say, every word leaving my mouth was filled with pure hatred.

"Were you two close?" He asks.

"Of course we were. Best friends" Jungkook says and the gavel slams down.

"Quiet!" The judge says and Jungkook merely laugh as he leans back in the chair, his handcuffs jingling in the process.

"W-we did become close, yes" I say honestly.

"Did you know he killed Y/n?" The judge asks and I feel my chest tighten at the words.

"Of course not! He tried to get in my head! He tried to make me believe I was the one who murdered Y/n all along. He tried to poison my mind with his sick ways. He's insane!" I cry out, my feelings​ taking over.

"Mr. Jeon, you admitted to killing Y/n, did you not?" The judge asks and Jungkook let's out a laugh that cut right through me.

"Of course I killed her. I killed her and made sure Jimin took the blame for this. After he was put in prison I killed again to be thrown in too. That's when I finally met him." Jungkook says, grinning like an evil villain out of a movie.

"Why did you do it?" The judge asks.

"To be close to him." Jungkook says.

"Why?" He asks.

"Why? I love him, that's why." Jungkook says and my eyes widen.

"Love him?" The judge asks, clearly confused like the rest of us.

"Yes, I love him. I have ever since I first saw him. I had been watching him ever since
he and Y/n first started dating. They seemed so happy and I hated it. I wanted to be with him. I had to have him as mine but in order to do that I had to get y/n out of the picture and that's exactly what I did" he says with a smirk on his lips.

"So what happened the night of the murder?" The judge asks.

"When I noticed that he wasn't home I took my chance. I came inside and snatched Y/n up and cut her. Man you don't even understand how amazing it felt to slice through her skin and hear her cry out in pain. It was music to my ears. It was quite a sight, really. Then Jimin came home. He looked wonderful with that look of horror on his face, let me tell ya. Once he saw me he ran for a knife but of course I wasn't stupid enough to get stabbed so I pushed Y/n in front of me. When he stabbed her I knew I wouldn't need to do anything so I ran" he says and I feel as if I'm about to throw up.

"How could you do that?!" I scream out.

Yoongi tries to silence me but it doesn't work.

"How could you pretend as if you hadn't killed her?! How could you just talk to me and try to be friends with me while knowing what you did?! You're disgusting! You're crazy!" I scream.

"I had you wrapped around my finger. You had no clue it was me and you let me in. You let me know so much about you, just like I wanted. You really are stupid huh" Jungkook smirks.

I go to run for him but Yoongi pulls me back roughly.

"Stop! Are you trying to get thrown back in jail! Sit down!" He whisper yells harshly at me.

He was right.

I sit down and watch as Jungkook laughs at the scene before him.

"Did you kill Y/n? Did you go look for her after she ran away?" The judge finally asks and Jungkook looks me dead in the eye than answers.

"She got exactly what she deserved." he answers and my heart sinks.

He really killed her...

"Jeon Jungkook, I sentence you to life in prison for the murder of Y/n L/n." The judge says as he pounds his gavel down and then points the guards to take Jungkook away.

"See ya in hell, bud!" Jungkook calls as they pull him out of the room.

"It's gonna be okay. It's over" Yoongi says as he pulls me into a hug.

When he does I burst out in tears.

I had really lost her..

Jungkook was the killer all along...

I should have known! The way he was trying to get into my head, the way he acted, I should have known!

"Jimin" I hear and Yoongi pulls back and I see Y/n's parents standing there.

They instantly pull me into a group hug and apologize saying: "this is not your fault. Dont think it is" even though just days before I was to blame.

I hug back anyway and then we all walk out to the main lobby.

"Mr. Park, I'm sorry for all of the misunderstandings. You are free to go home now. We have your keys to your apartment if you would like to go back. The crime scene has way since been cleaned out" the lady says as she hands me a bag of all my belongings.

"He'll continue to stay with me for awhile, thank you" Yoongi says as he grabs the bag and guides me towards his car.

"Let's go home"