five

Jimin's POV

Now the truth is out.

I don't know what is going to happen now but what I do know is I want nothing more than to get out of here.

I want to go home..

Well, to Yoongi's house.

I can't go back to the scene of the crime. I'm sure it's all cleaned up now though but I just can't bring myself to go back.

Even if I go back the one thing I love the most won't be there....

Y/n.

If I go back I have to face the fact that Y/n will never be there again.

I'll have to face the fact that I couldn't save her.

Why couldn't it have been me instead?

I sigh and rub my face with cold water before laying down on my bunk.

"Yo" I hear and look to see Jungkook standing ​outside of my cell.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just came to chill. Not exactly anything better to do" he says as he enters and sits down at the foot of my bed.

"Oh, and why did you get called out earlier?" Jungkook asks.

"I had visitors" I say simply.

"Who?" He asks, eyes set firmly on me.

"Why is that important?" I ask and when he doesn't say anything I change the subject.

"Ya know..I've never seen you around here before that day" I say and Jungkook looks over at me then pushes back his hair.

"That's because I just got here that day" he says.

My eyes narrow.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why? Because I got caught, why else?" Jungkook says as if I had just asked the stupidest question ever.

"Caught for..?" I trail off.

"For doing what I do Jimin, for Killing" he says and the words send a shiver down my spine.

How could he say things like this so easily?

"Who did you kill?" I ask and he narrows his eyes.

"Why is that important?" He shoots back.

By the tone in his voice I could tell he was getting angry and that's the last thing I wanted so I stopped.

"It's not, sorry" I say and he sighs and laughs it's off.

"Anyways, I have a question for you Jiminie" he says and I cringe at the random nickname.

"What is it?" I ask.

He gets up and moves closer to me.

"Have you ever been into guys?" He asks and my eyes widen as my brows furrow.

"I'm not gay" I say and he chuckles.

"You don't have to be gay to at least think about it" he says as he takes his index finger and trails it down my jaw.

"Jungkook seriously, stop" I say as I push against him roughly.

"What's the matter? Let's just have a little fun. It's not like Y/n can do very much for you anymore" he says and something in me snaps.

"Why do you always bring her up?! You don't know anything about her so leave her name out of your fucking mouth!" I shout and he looks taken back for a second but then he smirks.

"Guess I hit a nerve" he chuckles as he sits back down and crosses his legs.

"Anyways, you should at least think about it. I mean sex is sex right?" He asks. "Not exactly" I say and he shakes his head.

"That's where you're wrong" he laughs.
"Sex is great no matter how you do it..but wanna know what's a thousand times better than sex?" Jungkook asks, a smirk curving on his tiny lips.

"What?" I ask.

"Killing"