three

Jimin's POV

"Honestly" I mumble out as I stare across at my best friend.

"Of course I had to tell her the truth" Yoongi says and I let out a breath and bite my lip.

"And what did you say when she asked if you thought I killed Y/n?" I ask.

"I obviously said no. I know how much Y/n meant to you and I know you didn't kill her. I know that you're not capable of something that sick and twisted. I just can't wrap my head around why you would stab her" Yoongi says as he rubs at his face roughly.

"I was trying to stab the killer" I say and his eyes widen a bit. "What? You've never mentioned this before!" He hisses in a whisper.

"I didn't say anything because I knew it was pointless. I was already going to jail either way" I say and he shakes his head.

"Tell me what happened. You saw the killer?" He asks in complete shock.

"I did" I say.

"Tell me" he says but before I can't start the guard comes.

"No please, just a little longer" Yoongi pleads but the guard jerks me away and as I'm being pulled away I see Yoongi slam his head down against the table.

I let out a breath and head back to my cell.

I knew I should have mentioned this before but I didn't think it would do any good since everyone already blamed me.

They knew a totally different story than what actually happened.

I knew the real story..I was there when it happened.

-

Weeks had passed and Yoongi hadn't come to visit.

I laid awake at night wondering why he hadn't been visiting.

Did something happen?

Why wasn't he here?

"Whatcha thinking about?" Jungkook ask as he slides into the seat beside me.

"Stuff" I say. "What kind of stuff?" He asks. "Well I told my friend about what happened and he hasn't come to visit since" I say and Jungkook begins to laugh.

"What's funny?" I ask.

"You really think he wants to come and visit a murderer?" Jungkook asks and I feel my eyebrows furrow.

"I'm not a murderer" I state.

"Once you face the truth you'll be a lot happier ya know" Jungkook says and I scoff.

"I'm not a killer like you" I say and Jungkook seems to smirk a little.

"It's not that hard to admit. I bet you loved stabbing your girlfriend. You loved the way it felt to stab that knife through her skin and hear her cry out. I bet you loved seeing her bleed out before your very eyes" He says and I feel myself go neaseous at the thought.

"You loved it didn't you" he grins.

"You're crazy" I say, holding my hand over my mouth.

"Oh but aren't we all" he smirks as he drags his tray across the table, making a loud screeching sound.

"Face it, you're stuck in here for awhile so you might as well make some friends. I volunteered and it doesn't look like anyone else is going to so just stick with me and you'll be okay" Jungkook says while flashing a big smile.

Part of me was saying don't do it.

Don't get involved with someone who has killed multiple people, it's common sense.

He's crazy.

"Okay?" He pushes.

"Sure" I say and he smiles and continues to eat.

The other part of me was saying 'do it for your own safety'