ten

Days had passed and tomorrow was the day of the court hearing.

My mind was racing with so many things.

What was Jungkook doing right now? Is he making other friends alright? What was going to happen tomorrow? Was I going to be thrown back in that hell?

All these things were making me go insane.

Currently I was sitting at Yoongi's place watching tv as his cat lay asleep in my lap.

Yoongi said I shouldn't go out so I was just sitting around doing nothing all day.

Not like I hadn't been doing that for a whole year and a half or anything.

"Hey" I hear and I turn my head to see Yoongi entering the house with bags in his hand.

"Did you go shopping?" I ask.

"I did. I got you your favorite snacks" he says.

"Ahh you're the best" I smile as I reach for them.

"I also bought you a suit to wear tomorrow. Tomorrow is really important" he says. "I know that" I say and he gives me a look then begins to put away the food he bought.

Once he's done he sits down beside me and pets the cat before pulling out his phone to scroll through it.

That reminded me, I hadn't been on my phone in forever.

Imagine all of the things I've missed..

Should I really be worrying about that though? 

I shake the thought and lean over to see what Yoongi was looking at.

Flashed across his screen was pictures of Y/n.

The caption said "loving daughter and girlfriend"

"Do you think she's alive?" I ask, my voice quiet.

"I don't know" Yoongi says as he clicks his phone off.

He sounded sad and almost nervous.

"Anyways, you should really rest. Tomorrow is an important day and you need to be well rested" Yoongi says as he takes the remote from me and turns the tv off.

"I guess you're right" I say.

"Goodnight Jimin" he says as he gets up and walks to his room.

I lay back on the couch and stare up at the ceiling.

So what will happen after tomorrow?

Even after we find out who the killer really was I still won't have the one thing I really need to stay sane in this world..

I won't have Y/n.

-
A/n: While re reading/editing this chapter I think I had an idea to lift me from my writers block. >;))) be ready guys! (;