I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.24

Start from the beginning

Jacob:I was serious,why? Did you wanted me to be joking?

Sophia:No,because I hoping that you was being serious and not joking.

Jacob:*smiles* Really?

Sophia:Of course! I told you that I liked you a lot,too.

Jacob:I remember,baby girl,I was just making sure that you were being serious as well.

Sophia:I always know what I want,so of course I was being serious when I said that,love.

Jacob:I'm happy to know that.

Sophia:Good,soooo....

Jacob:Will you be my girl,Sophia?

Sophia:*smiles* I thought that it would take forever to hear those words come out of your mouth.

Jacob:So,is that a yes?

Sophia:It's definitely a yes.

Jacob:*smiles* Good,but aye,I gotta go.Aaron is waiting for me at the treadmill.

Sophia:Is it a workout day or something?

Jacob:Yes,it is and Aaron is acting like a little girl over here.

Aaron:*yells* No,I'm not!

Sophia:*giggles & shakes her head*

Jacob:*chuckles* Alright,baby,I'll talk to you later.

Sophia:Alright,bye *hangs up & sighs* Okay,now I have to call my mom *dials number*

{Phone rings}

Tina {mom}:Hello,my little Angel.

Sophia:Hi,mom

Tina:How's my baby girl doing?

Sophia:I'm doing good,mom,just having some time in my life *blushes*

Tina:That sounds like the "I found someone that I'm interested in" tone.

Sophia:Actually it was an "I'm now dating the person I'm interested in"

Tina:Awe,that's good! Who's the blessed guy? Is he older or younger than you? Is he taller or shorter? Do he have a job? Is he good with kids?--

Sophia:Mom! *laughs* One,question at a time,please.

Tina:Okay,I'm sorry I'm just happy for my baby girl.So,answer those questions first, and then I'll ask you some more later.

Sophia:*chuckles and sighs* His name is Jacob and he's twenty-six years old.He's about three or four inches taller than me.Yes,he haves a job and I have no clue if he's good with kids.I haven't went that far.

Tina:Well,you should because I want some grandkids.

Sophia:*groans* How did I know that you was going to bring that up?