Chapter 14 - Drug Testing

16th-July 1804

"Celine! Come with me." The guidance counselor, Miss Jia told Celine while she's walking the hallways with Jaeyun

"What happened?" Jaeyun asked her, but Celine only looked at him with fearful eyes then followed Miss Jia. Jake new that she's in trouble, so he followed the two silently but further than them.

Even though they're inside the office, Jake can clearly hear what they're talking about. This vampire abilities are convenient in times like this.

"You escaped again last night?" Miss Jia asked.

Celine didn't answer.

"You drank someone's blood and it's not a human. Now vampires knew there are more of you. If they figure out what's taking place inside this academy they will come for us. Do you know what you just caused?" Miss Jia yelled at her.

She then grabbed Celine's hand and exposed it to sunlight, making her scream in pain. She didn't stop until the surface of Celine's hand is fully burnt up to her elbow.

Jaeyun wanted to go there and snap Jia's neck already. "Always remember that breaking the rules comes with punishment." She told Celine. "We're testing two drugs on you tonight as a punishment. And also to keep you from escaping." She said, then let her go.

Jaeyun rushed to her and checked her hand. It's still healing in the process but of course it still hurts like hell that Celine still couldn't stop crying.

The two of them went to the locker room of the rugby team to hide. "This fucking place is taking it too far. Even if they healed our disability, they have no right to punish us through torture." Jaeyun said as he tried to pull his hair out.

"But you know what, drinking that man's blood made me feel stronger. I can now control things without touching them." She said, demonstrating it to the rugby ball. She raised her hand up and the ball follows.

"If I'm not starving right now, I'm sure I can do it with larger things." She said happily.

Jake looked at her in horror. This means she'll be more dangerous than now.

"I can hear your thoughts Jaeyun. You can block me out of your mind any time." Her mood suddenly changed. "If you think I'm such a monster, then why are you still friends with me?" She asked angrily.

"I don't think you're a monster. I'm just concerned with your desire to seek revenge. What are you planning to do with those people who killed your parents?" He asked.

Celine knew he can't have this conversation with Jaeyun because he'll only convince him to not do it. It's always the same with Jaeyun. He doesn't resort with violence.

He's the kind of guy to hates violence.

He's just too kind.

"Hey lovebirds." Ryosuke interrupted the two. He's already changed to his rugby uniform, ready to play. This kid is hyper. Ever since he started to see, he wanted to try all the things he hasn't tried before.

It turns out, he's sporty.

"How's the drug testing last night?" Jaeyun asked him. Ryosuke's smile faded. "It was brutal as usual. Ten students has gone wild, so they injected them with liquid silver and killed them. They also said that they're going to implant silver in our bodies so they won't lose too much staffs restraining us 'monsters' and it'll shorten the process." He informed the two.