Chapter 3 - Cross the Line

Jaeyoon fixed his hair as he wore his new uniform. He's now Sim Jake, a transfer student from Australia. He picked Australia since it's where he's been hiding for the past few years. He has picked up the accent and the culture.

Plus, he really did study there. It'll be really easy to get into character.

He turned into the mirror but he doesn't have a reflection. Now that's the hardest part to hide. He has to avoid the cameras and mirrors. Anything that would reveal that he doesn't belong in this world.

For now, he still has to wait for the red moon to find Celine. He looked at the necklace desperately, it's his only chance to see his beloved Celine.

Jaeyoon is now gone, he's now Jake Sim. He grabbed his backpack and went to the same school he used to attend 200 years ago when his friends are still with him. Without asking for directions or riding the bus, he knew just where it's located.

"Decelis Academy, it's been a while." He spoke as he stopped and stared at the arc of the school on the main gate. It looks more modern now, compared to before.

The main office doesn't have any sculptures now. The entrance has white paint instead of just the color of cement. No more angel statues welcoming the students on the entrance of the main building.

Jake has attended this school a few times before, so he didn't need to ask around for the registrars office to get his assessment and class schedule. His continued his day as chill as possible. He didn't  want more stress aside from the red moon tonight.

"Sim Jake, I've been waiting for you." Oh Sehun stood from his office, his assigned class adviser. "Here's your school manual, and locker combination. You have locker number five. You're lucky, that locker hasn't been taken for years. I guess it's meant to be for you." Sehun told him.

Locker number five. It used to be his as well. He might be right, it's meant to be Jake's.

"Let me ask a student to show you around." Sehun said and escorted Jake out of the office, looking around the halls to see students who are nice enough to show around a new student.

First person he saw is Jay, another junior, just like Jake.

"Park Jay." He said as he gestured him to come. Jake was dumbfounded for a second because the student making his way to them is quite familiar. He looks exactly like his close friend, Park Jongseong.

He remember the fortune that Sowon told him. 'You will meet people from your past.'

Is it his friend?

"Since you're also from overseas, you'd understand Jake more. He's a transfer student from Australia. Show him around. Teach him a few Korean words and talk to him in english if there's something he doesn't understand. Be friends." He said as he placed his hands on their shoulders to make them face each other.

Jay looks intimidating. Same exact eyes as Jake's old friend. Looks like a predator, but he's a softie deep inside.

"I already have friends." Jay told Sehun but he already left them to go back to his office.

"It's ok man. You don't have to babysit me. By the way, I'm Sim Jake." He introduced himself.

"Jay Park." Jay coldly introduces himself, looking around as if he's expecting someone. "Look, I can only show you to your locker. I have few places to be, as we speak." He said and grabbed Jake's assessment and other documents. "Ahh, locker five. Next to Jungwon's. Perfect." He said and started walking.

Jake followed him and observed his posture and walk. Even his body proportions are the the same with Jongseong. How can this be? Is it possible for cursed creatures like vampires to be reincarnated?