Chapter 5 - Mint Chocolate

Since Jake is also supposed to be a transfer student and didn't want to blow his cover, he has decided to wait for Jay or Jungwon. He's glad to see Jason and wanted to give him a hug but it'll be weird to do so. He just can't wait for Jay to see him, though Jay will surely not remember him.

He used to be Jay's number 1 fan. He hypes Jay a lot and admire everything he does.

"So, you just transferred as well. How's Decelis Academy so far?" Jason asked him while he's staring at his assessment. Jake is now taking him to Oh Sehun's office for all the other documents he needs including a map. Jason will surely need it.

Jake didn't need his since the campus is pretty much the same, though it's a lot more modernized now.

"I'm not sure yet, since it's my second day today." Jake told him. "This is the faculty and this is Mr. Oh's table." He pointed, but Oh Sehun's not there yet, though everything is prepared in his table.

"So, why did you move here? Why not continue your education in Canada?" Jake asked, since going back to Korea is rare to those who have already migrated. Unless they're aspiring to be an idol, or they have a family business based here in Korea.

Jason smiled at him before answering. "I missed this place a lot." He answered. That's a good answer actually. That's patriotic. Most immigrants avoid Korea because of the military service, but Jason is not one of those people.

"Good morning handsome people. You know, I'm just as handsome when I was your age. Girls chase me." Sehun told the two, appearing out of nowhere. "Park Jason right?" He handed him the papers. "Locker 98. Near Jay's locker." Jake remarked.

"Observant." Sehun gave Jake a thumbs up. "That's what I like about you Sim Jake." He compliments. "Kindly show him around then. Ask for Jay's help. Be friends." Sehun told him. "Besides, Jason here also played hokey for a while. You played soccer, right? You guys are both sporty. You have a lot in common." Sehun now sounds like he's forcing them to be friends.

It'll be thrilling for Jake though, because he's once friends with Jason and he's not bad. He's actually such a nice guy.

...

(Flashback)

Jason used to be just a science geek who follow Jongseong around and does errands for him, since he idolize him so much. Jongseong saw him as a younger brother who adores him so much. Even though Jongseong's a little mischievous, he tried to be a better person so he won't lead Jason into becoming a menace.

Jongseong offered him a make over because when he's not with him, he gets make fun of because of his outfit and the way he fix his hair. Jongseong made sure that everyone who made an entertainment out of him regret it. He turned Jason into an edgy person and even made him try out for the rugby team and got in.

Jongseong already saw the potential in him just like how he did with Sanghoon. They're extremely good looking and has nice proportions, just badly dressed. The students then called Jason and Jongseong twins of rugby team.

The four of them just clicked together with Jaeyoon and Sanghoon. The only problem is that they have to leave him behind when they have vampire business.

That last year before they've decided to end it, there were already rumors about them not having reflections. Plus, there's one time they took a group photo with Ryosuke but he didn't shop up in the photo.

He said he hid under the table as a prank but it was jot a good enough excuse. Teachers are already observing them and they get discriminated on establishments.