22: "Youre Mine."

22: "You're Mine."

KENDALLS POV / NEXT DAY

My hands grip tightly on the stirring wheel thinking about Justin. My foot presses harder on the acceleration instead of the brakes. Anger is taking ahold of me once again. I need to control myself. Today is a new start.

The hours I had by myself yesterday to think, caused me to finally make my decision. It was tough but it was finally made.

Traffic in Stratford is busy currently causing me to beep at the slow drivers. I groaned when I have to stop at a red light. I hit the stirring wheel repeatedly with excessive force.

Taking a deep breath, I try to calm myself down. Im trying to keep my cool but its hard to. I dont want to be late for work again..

The light turns green and I started to drive.

I never had a man to put in my feelings, the way Justin does. It makes me want to rip every strand of my hair out. Liking someone is so hard, they make you feel things that you never felt before, for the good and for the bad..

Their actions and their words always have an effect on you physically, emotionally and mentally.

Ive always been a nonchalant person with things. I dont put too much thought with certain things. But with Justin he makes me think deeply, he makes me feel so.. Different.

Ways that I cannot simply describe.

I make a left turn arriving to the complex parking my car. My eyes travel to the rear mirror, I reapply my red lipstick to make sure the pigment is vibrant.

No matter what is going on with me behind closed doors, Im always going to have smile on my face.

I get out the car slamming it shut.

A smile plastered on my face, my purse on my left hand and my phone on my right hand, I walk to the large glass doors of Bieber Co.

I enter the building just in time.

The sound of a mop slapping onto the floor as the cleaning worker mops the title floor to avoid black smudges.

As always, I look at the desk seeing Lilia taking calls. I give her a simple wave and she returns the greet with a wave back. She immediately goes back to work.

I enter the elevator clicking the '6' button. I hum as the elevator closes. I have to do my regular routine, checking in with Justin..

I need to keep my calm composure because I am nearly at the edge of screaming. Because I have so much feelings for Justin but I act like its not there..

As the elevator goes up I skim through the news on my phone. I need to be kept updated on whats the new fashion these days, sometimes I cant keep up. Society is always changing whats in and whats out for certain clothes to wear that influences everyones style.

But I dont believe in that. I believe that youre entitled to your style and fashion, f.uck what society says.

Once I reach the six floor, I exit walking to Justins office door.